Gorgeous brushes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are workhorses in a compact package! They're perfect for traveling and beautifully soft. Love love love! If you find my review helpful, please press 'Yes' below.

Great brush set

Posted by MentaPiperita on Mar 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are very soft and useful, the set is perfect to get a great result when applying foundation and powder. They are smaller than they look, but this makes them perfect for traveling. I prefer bigger brushes for face powder, but smaller ones are really good when applying blush, concealer, or when contouring. The desing is very cute, they look lovely, and feel very good quality. If you like smaller brushes or need a travel set, these are absolutely perfect!

good quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

they are very good quality, very soft but a little bit tiny; they come in a really cute package that looks like a book but the powder brush i don't think u can use it for powder because it is too small, maybe for blush/bronzer; great for taking with you in vacations

Cute!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

1. Packaging is really nice and brushes are very beautiful 2. Will be a perfect gift 3. Travel size

Ecotools

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Its fantastic brush set I ever bought, ecotools brushes is excellent edition to try for beginner who wish to try to wear makeup.

ADORE!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm so in love with these! Soft, beautiful, well-separated task for each brush, my personal favourite is the pink -for blushing (!), and the blue buffing concealer. But these all worth applause! :)

Great Gift Idea

Posted by lillysbeautyspot on Apr 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are so cute; they do come in travel size and cute packaging (which is also a bonus) they are super duper soft which all EcoTools brushes are and a great set of brushes to have on hand when travelling. I often give these brushes as gifts to my friends who love make up and they always go down well :)

Loving these little beauties

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Aug 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These brushes are small- even though I bought them in a store and saw them in person before I bought them, it was still hard to realize quite how small they were before I took them out of the package and started to use them. The larger three of the five brushes are definitely not the ideal size for their intended purposes. HOWEVER, I definitely found uses for all of the brushes. The smallest two brushes, intended for concealer, do indeed work well for concealer so that's great. The foundation brush, the purple one, I would never dream of attempting to use for foundation because it's just tiny. But I do use it to apply a light dusting of my translucent eye shadow, and that works pretty well. I use the brown brush (second largest) for buffing out uneven areas of my foundation or applying touch ups to small areas, and I use the largest brush (pink) for blush and contouring even though it's on the small side for that. And they are SO PRETTY. Let's be honest, that's the biggest reason why I just couldn't resist buying them! It makes me happy to see them and use them and they meet my purposes well enough, especially for the price. I have some Eco-tools brushes that I've been using for over five years now and they are still going strong, so I don't feel guilty about investing in a few more for the long term. If you're looking for some fun, pretty brushes for touch-up purposes these are definitely for you. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Top !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Attention : leur petite taille est parfaite quand on veut les emmener en voyage, mais ils peuvent ne pas convenir à toutes pour un usage plus quotidien ! Même si, personnellement, cela ne m'a aucunement gênée.

Ok