Better than Bobbi Brown and Mac

Posted by YoungerNextYear on Mar 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

EcoTools is my number one favorite makeup brush and hair brush brand. I started off buying Mac and Bobbi Brown one brush at a time and dreamed of owning the whole collection, but of course, I could never afford it. My dream of owning an entire collection came true with the EcoTools line. I am a huge fan. It's value for money and great quality to rival the big brands. I keep this mini set in my car. If you find my review helpful, please click "YES".

Yes Yes Yes... don't look further

Posted by faniHerb on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

A great set of 3 to add to your brush collection, whether for newbies or advanced make-up users. If money is no issue, then just buy the superior shu uemura brushes. Ecotools brushes are superb; you cannot get such quality if you pay ecotools' prices. Click below if you find this review useful.

I carry it everyday in my purse for touch ups.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One of the most surprising products I ever tried: first I was very disappointed but now I can't live without. Very convenient when you're away from home whether it's for work, travel, … . I took it with me at a metal festival in Germany and did the job perfectly. Does not take a lot of place. The powder-blush brush is AMAZING !!! I apply my elf blush with it and my MAC blot powder: just flawless !!!

Perfectas

Posted by Gemacb on Aug 04, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Son perfectas para llevarlas en el neceser, muy suaves y su calidad me ha sorprendido.

Ecotools <3

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great brushes. Perfect size, fits the smallest beauty bag.

Convenient and useful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Convenient and useful both at home and when travelling.

My friend loves this set

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my friend and she really love this set. Ecotools won't let you down:)

It's great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The brushes is soft and the size is perfert for travelling.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality is very good.

Good brushes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

These are my first ever makeup brushes. Previously I would just use whatever came with powder or eye shadows to apply them. I'm a vegan so I wanted an affordable set of brushes that weren't made of animal fur and were cruelty-free in all the other aspects. The brushes are very soft, they smell nice and they serve their purpose. I used the biggest brush for powder and then the medium one for applying powder around the eyes too. The smallest one was used to apply eye shadows to the eyebrows, mostly with one stroke. I was also happy about the environmentally friendly handles and the packaging. More brands need to do this.