Price Doubled

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Awesome product, but seriously, iHerb 🙄🙄 I bought these a few weeks ago for a little over $3. Now they’re $6. Super lame. I love you iHerb, but these ridiculous sudden product price increases are getting a little out of hand. I always try to buy stuff through you first because your prices are always the best, but now with a lot of products there’s not much difference between you and the other guy. Get it together, iHerb, I don’t want to see other people!

So soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love these cloths by Eco Tools. They are definitely soft. They are great to use for my oil cleansing regime. I will definitely purchase some more in the future.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice and soft.

Does its job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 14, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I use them for oil cleansing method. Maybe they're not the best for OCM because they get cold pretty fast after I put them hot on my face but it's normal considering how thin they are. Anyway, they're quite good.

Gentle physical exfoliant.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I use this as a gentle daily exfoliant, works really well in keeping my dead skin-cells away and my makeup application smooth and free of flaky skin.

I liked it very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked it very much

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It works well for cleansing off my makeup / face at night. It is easy to wash when it gets too dirty ( every third day for me)and it exfoliates gently. I prefer it to a facial sponge I had been using for years. This just cleans the face better plus you can rest warm cloth over face and it feels so good.

Love!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for daily face washing, works perfect, I like the quality, softness. And I get two! Suggested :)

GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

So soft and gentle. Great for oil cleansing. Also for taking off any kind of face masks. Easy to wash and very durable.

perfect size

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

perfect thickness and size!

1 2