Well that was a fail...

Posted by SashaJohnson on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got into the YouTube hype over these sponges and Boy do I regreat it. I wonder how anyone could posibly sing praises to these stiff chunks of foam. Yeah, they've got that wedge shape going for them, but I want my sponge to do a little more than just powder-bake. They are extremely hard to manuever, impossible to get into the crevices of the face without accidentally removing coverage elsewhere... I wanted to love these so much, but I just can't waste another makeup day on them when I know there are better sponges out there.

New favorite

Posted by 4619669862393019022 on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was using Real Techniques blender but like this better

Blending Breeze

Posted by 5142267691884674452 on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was not as soft as expected definitely much firmer than my RT sponges. However, they work just as well! The flat contour of the face sponge makes blending product on the face much faster because of the big area it can cover. On first use it also seems like it absorbs less product than RT sponge. The smaller concealer sponge was worrisome because of how even more firm it felt but it made blending thick concealer easier! I am pleasantly surprised.

Good but not great

Posted by 4863721468784869902 on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes perfect smooth finish, comparible to the beauty blender. Unfortunetaly this sponge is much stifer and it got a little ripped after like 4 washes.

Bb dupes

Posted by 5637728733508594689 on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say!

Best sponge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sponge. It Is better than original beauty blender for me!! I have been using it for a month and still as new. I always shaves in shampoo until it's clean. Definitely I will buy again! Recommend 100%!

Amazed!

Posted by 5446460570784865319 on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have to say that i like this sponges better than the real technique ones, they are much softer!

GREAT

Posted by 4649206187936604192 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Will repurchase!!

Better than Beauty Blender

Posted by 5172829643557441133 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love these sponges, Give foundation a flawless look. Just need to be very careful when washing or rinsing, they tear very easily.

Perfect

Posted by 4894417688070331544 on May 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love this sponges. Good and affordable.

1 2