New favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Was using Real Techniques blender but like this better

Well that was a fail...

Posted by SashaJohnson on Apr 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I got into the YouTube hype over these sponges and Boy do I regreat it. I wonder how anyone could posibly sing praises to these stiff chunks of foam. Yeah, they've got that wedge shape going for them, but I want my sponge to do a little more than just powder-bake. They are extremely hard to manuever, impossible to get into the crevices of the face without accidentally removing coverage elsewhere... I wanted to love these so much, but I just can't waste another makeup day on them when I know there are better sponges out there.

Good but not great

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It makes perfect smooth finish, comparible to the beauty blender. Unfortunetaly this sponge is much stifer and it got a little ripped after like 4 washes.

I loveeeee it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am in love with these sponges. They do a great job of blending and making my skin look flawless. Definitely a great dupe for the beauty blender and half the price too.

Sooo Soft

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This spong could a dupe for beauty blender beacuse it's so soft and blend the foundation, concealer and even loss powder very well. I really recommend it everyone.

Good sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This sponge is firmer than BB not as bouncy. But it is easy to wash the sponge as the foundations comes out so much easier than BB. Application is as good as BB but faster as the surface area is bigger and the flat side is really good for under eye or side of the nose.

Love these sponges so far

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The dark green sponge has been fantastic for the 3-4 weeks I've been using it. It blends flawlessly, soaks up a good amount of water but not product, and expands when wet. I definitely recommend using it wet. I wish it came on its own without the small sponge, I haven't used it yet because the large one does everything I need. Maybe I will find a use for it one day. Hoping it won't tear over time as my real techniques sponges do!

Bb dupes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nothing bad to say!

Mixed feelings....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I think the big one ( Dark Green) is amazingggg in quality it works flawlessly, The smaller one is very stiff and I didnt like it at all it absorbs all of your foundation/concealer !! With that being said I think the price is amazing, but i don't think it replaces my BeautyBlender, I'd buy it again just for the big one!

Blending Breeze

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This was not as soft as expected definitely much firmer than my RT sponges. However, they work just as well! The flat contour of the face sponge makes blending product on the face much faster because of the big area it can cover. On first use it also seems like it absorbs less product than RT sponge. The smaller concealer sponge was worrisome because of how even more firm it felt but it made blending thick concealer easier! I am pleasantly surprised.

1 2 3 4