Did nothing

Posted by Chicsa Blog on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Did nothing for me. Very strange, unpleasant consistency.

Did not work for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have very sensitive skin, but also acne and clogged pores. This did nothing for me, it didn't even rinse off the excess oil in my t-zone. And it took at least two days to dry.

Falls apart !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

1st week was ok. Was too soft but perhaps meant for very sensitive skin. Dun expect to use this for removing makeup or mld exfoliating. Then it started to disintegrate and small pieces started breaking apart from the main. I bought the other heavier duty darker sponge too but not used it yet. Doubt it will last longer. Won't waste money and buy this again.

Disappointing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am very disappointed with this. At first I loved it but it never dried. It got mold in it so I had to chuck it out.

broke after few uses

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

it dones't last, i thought i'd be more durable than the ones I can get in Daiso which is a looooot cheaper, but apparently not, i might as well just get the $1 one in Daiso they feel and apply same

poor quality

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

After 2 weeks, it crumbled to tiny pieces.

Esponja konjac

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Me salio malisima, se me rompio a las 2 semanas

DOESN'T LAST LONG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I LOVE iHerb.com. Shipping is fast, well packaged and the prices are very reasonable. I was hoping to love this sponge as I bought it for my 11 year old boy. It was great for the first week and then it began to disintegrate. Didn't last long unfortunately. But it was nice and light for a young face. If only it had lasted longer ....