Great investment!

Posted by DameBridget on Mar 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While trying out multiple different stippling brushes, I have to say this is by far my favourite! The fibres are firm yet soft and gentle on the skin which was very important for me since I have sensitive skin. I definitely recommend purchasing this, especially because it gives a flawless finish with both liquid and powder foundation. I will most definitely be buying more EcoTools brushes.

Best Stippling Brush

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has soft bristles and easy to apply liquid foundation. The finish is beautiful and flawless. The bristles doesn't clump up even after several uses, unlike a few stippling brushes I've tried which gives a streaky application after 1 use of it. Good for those who deep clean their brush on a weekly basis than daily ;). Though I noticed a strand or 2 strand shedding, it doesn't bother me. Love this brush!!

Good For Liquid Foundation

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good to apply liquid foundation. A little bit small but still works well. I use it to blend foundation and concealer. It can give me an even application and result.

Doesn't last long at all

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

light weight handle, does leave some streaks on your face, will sheer our the coverage. This brush might be better for cream blusher than for foundation UPDATE: the entire bristle head fell off of the handle after the THIRD wash. A total waste of money

Worst brush I've ever used.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally started shedding during the first use. Complete waste.

bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

quality bad, hair is so hard!

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works great, better than i expected!

Amazing Brush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this brush for my foundation, I swirl it around to apply it everywhere and stipple to blend it into the skin remove the streaks. It is a stippling brush so you need to stipple after buffing it in or else it will leave streaks. Overall I love it, it leaves a flawless finish and it has a quick application!

Amazing for apply blush!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is second to favourite to my stila #24 brush for blush. However I tend to use this on an everyday basis as it is made of synthetic hairs instead of natural hairs so it won't ruin the bristles if I wish it to often. Although it is recommended for cream or liquid products. Love using it with powder blushes as I fee like it gives a more natural and lighter finish.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality is good. Brush is very soft.

1 2