Great investment!

Posted by DameBridget on Mar 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

While trying out multiple different stippling brushes, I have to say this is by far my favourite! The fibres are firm yet soft and gentle on the skin which was very important for me since I have sensitive skin. I definitely recommend purchasing this, especially because it gives a flawless finish with both liquid and powder foundation. I will most definitely be buying more EcoTools brushes.

Best Stippling Brush

Posted by 5712366779756568521 on Jun 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It has soft bristles and easy to apply liquid foundation. The finish is beautiful and flawless. The bristles doesn't clump up even after several uses, unlike a few stippling brushes I've tried which gives a streaky application after 1 use of it. Good for those who deep clean their brush on a weekly basis than daily ;). Though I noticed a strand or 2 strand shedding, it doesn't bother me. Love this brush!!

good

Posted by 5540738916401582003 on Nov 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works great, better than i expected!

Amazing Brush!

Posted by 4853330031085850249 on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love using this brush for my foundation, I swirl it around to apply it everywhere and stipple to blend it into the skin remove the streaks. It is a stippling brush so you need to stipple after buffing it in or else it will leave streaks. Overall I love it, it leaves a flawless finish and it has a quick application!

Amazing for apply blush!

Posted by 5040841020729190149 on Apr 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This brush is second to favourite to my stila #24 brush for blush. However I tend to use this on an everyday basis as it is made of synthetic hairs instead of natural hairs so it won't ruin the bristles if I wish it to often. Although it is recommended for cream or liquid products. Love using it with powder blushes as I fee like it gives a more natural and lighter finish.

Good

Posted by 4760012259860387814 on Dec 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Quality is good. Brush is very soft.

Perfect for foundation

Posted by 4765187354426258047 on Dec 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great brush, very soft and high quality! Love Ecotools!

Great brush for foundation

Posted by 5477593738041616129 on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This ecotools stripping brush is very good for liquid foundation very nice and soft also helping blend foundation easily and flawless face.

Favourite foundation brush

Posted by 5289128092501337540 on Apr 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Application on spot, very soft bristles and high quality handle.

Very well