Misleading 2 Pieces

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

I saw the picture “blender and the base” and the title said “2 pieces”. In the end, I only received one piece of blender. Not 2 pieces of blenders or blender with base. Why stated 2 pieces?? So misleading!! Not worth to pay at this price.

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 22 2017 | Verified Purchase

I find it better than the beauty blender because of it’s shape and its surface is smoother .Love it for concealer and loose powder. I seldom use it for foundation tho

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

Burvīgs makeup sūklītis. Pasūtīju vēl 2 gb. Fantastiski uzklāt tonālo krēmu, uzklājas nemanāmi, dabīgii. Var uzslāņot tonālo krēmu pēc vajadzības. Perfekta cenas - kvalitātes attiecība.

I like it :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great affordable sponge. Small con it rips pretty fast but is still usable and for the price I don't mind it..

shape of the sponge

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't like the shape of the sponge,It feels uncomfotable

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 15 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's so soooo good, much better for me than the original beauty blenders (I have the pink and nude one), this Ecotools one is much more soft and bouncy, and the flat edges are such a plus., it blends amazingly! Love it!

Awesome for liquid products

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 21 2018 | Verified Purchase

I really love this sponge applicator. It`s quite easy to use and clean. The sponge does soak some product up, but I believe all similar products do. It blends liquid products very well. Although for me it is kind of difficult to use it around the eyes, it still works with most of my under-eye concealers. Overall I believe this product is great, especially given its reasonable price. I was kind of disappointed only with the fact that mine came without the little stand and I had to figure out a way to keep it clean and on hand myself.

soft, bouncy, affordable, blends foundation well

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 10 2017 | Verified Purchase

good job eco tools! just as good as the orange RT one

Missing base

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

Blender is good, but I didn't the base as described which is disappointing as it's one of the reasons I purchased.

It's good but nothing beats the beauty blender!

Posted by Mariejoy on November 1 2017 | Verified Purchase