Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goodness. This is always out of stock. My husband has asthma and is allergic to many heavily scented fabric softeners and detergents. He is fine with this softener. I prefer this scent to the pink bottle one; this is less 'floral'. A little goes a long way. And I love how it is biodegradable.

I love my cloth diapers again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made me want to cuddle with our cloth diapers again. It got rid of all the crunchies! I also love the smell of this stuff - and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. Ecover makes me love opening the washer to freshly scented squishy clothes! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells really nice and makes the fabrics really soft. Biodegradable!

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener from Ecover. It smells good, but not too much, and it makes my clothes soft.

Great smell, soft clothes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell! I only need one capful to make my clothes soft and good smelling. Great product, and all natural. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to come off of Bounty or other chemical fabric softeners.

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

repeat buy for me.

Also great for cloth diapers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ecover is a wonderful natural fabric softener that works almost as well as the commercial stuff without all of the harsh additives that you may not want in your clothes. I also used this on my cloth diapers since our hard water made them a bit stiff. My diapers were nice and soft and it didn't cause any repelling like commercial softeners can. I love Ecover!

A very good natural fabric softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Ecover Morning Fresh (pink cap) fabric softener briefly in the past. I must say I prefer Morning Fresh, although Sunny day has a little stronger fragrance, so it lingers for a little longer than the other one on your clothes. But both scents do not linger on clothes as long as regular chemical fabric softeners. Both kinds don't have a perfect score on EWG's guide to cleaning products, but it's not too bad either. I am temporarily living in South Korea, and I have to use fabric softener here (mostly because I don't have a dryer), and I was using a regular chemical one. I read that they have icky chemicals and can clog your pores (among other harmful things they can cause), so I wanted a natural one. I'm hoping this will work, and so far, it seems to be doing a fine job. It's thicker than regular fabric softeners, so it doesn't completely wash out of the dispenser in the washing machine. There is usually some residue behind, but not much of a problem.

Strong odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong odor, the other ecover softener has a better odor