Strong odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Strong odor, the other ecover softener has a better odor

Ok product. No skin reactions.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Didnt notice any difference between using this fabric softener, and using nothing at all, so I see no reason to keep buying.

average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the scent is nice but it doesn't go with scented detergent. so I have switched to a different product. My towels are still quite rough. It worked fine for other clothing.

Hyväntuoksuinen huuhteluaine

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä tuoksu tästä jää mutta mitään pehmentävää vaikutusta en huomnnut. Ei kannata käyttää hajustetun pesuaineen kanssa jolloin tuloksena on tuoksujen sekamelska. Lisäksi pullo on niin painava että lentopostipaketista täyttyy yli puolet pelkästään tällä.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good

Pretty good but smell is too strong.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This fabric conditioner works well as a fabric conditioner though we bought it because it says the fragrance is all natural. As we all have Multi Chemical Sensitivity we found the smell too strong and it bothers my wife. If it is really all natural, it shouldn't do that.

Ecover

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Regretfully I'm not thrilled with this product. Used it once, and my little dryer-sheets do a better job of fabric softening. It's just sitting there now, as I prefer the use the mentioned sheets 'after' washing, when placing my wash in the dryer.