Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The product is fine

Also great for cloth diapers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ecover is a wonderful natural fabric softener that works almost as well as the commercial stuff without all of the harsh additives that you may not want in your clothes. I also used this on my cloth diapers since our hard water made them a bit stiff. My diapers were nice and soft and it didn't cause any repelling like commercial softeners can. I love Ecover!

A very good natural fabric softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have used Ecover Morning Fresh (pink cap) fabric softener briefly in the past. I must say I prefer Morning Fresh, although Sunny day has a little stronger fragrance, so it lingers for a little longer than the other one on your clothes. But both scents do not linger on clothes as long as regular chemical fabric softeners. Both kinds don't have a perfect score on EWG's guide to cleaning products, but it's not too bad either. I am temporarily living in South Korea, and I have to use fabric softener here (mostly because I don't have a dryer), and I was using a regular chemical one. I read that they have icky chemicals and can clog your pores (among other harmful things they can cause), so I wanted a natural one. I'm hoping this will work, and so far, it seems to be doing a fine job. It's thicker than regular fabric softeners, so it doesn't completely wash out of the dispenser in the washing machine. There is usually some residue behind, but not much of a problem.

Not sure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not sure the smell is natural or artifical

Soft scent and get the job done.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Soft scent and get the job done.

nice crisp smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good softner. do the job well. smells nice.

always use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i always use it for my baby cloths. smell is so fresh.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found a natural fabric softener that works as well as the unnatural kind. But, this one works pretty well and we'd definitely purchase it again.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I´m very sensitive to odors and was a bit concerned about this one since it felt so strong at first, but I just love the scent of it on the washed laundry! It's still quite strong, but fortunately for me I love it, a lot! It says 1-2 capfuls on the package but for me max 1capful is enough for 4-5kg (8-12lbs) laundry.

ok