Good for sensitive skin

Posted by Katarinatan on Mar 03, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Goodness. This is always out of stock. My husband has asthma and is allergic to many heavily scented fabric softeners and detergents. He is fine with this softener. I prefer this scent to the pink bottle one; this is less 'floral'. A little goes a long way. And I love how it is biodegradable.

I love my cloth diapers again!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This stuff has made me want to cuddle with our cloth diapers again. It got rid of all the crunchies! I also love the smell of this stuff - and I'm extremely sensitive to scents. Ecover makes me love opening the washer to freshly scented squishy clothes! LOVE LOVE LOVE this stuff!

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 15, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Smells really nice and makes the fabrics really soft. Biodegradable!

Smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener from Ecover. It smells good, but not too much, and it makes my clothes soft.

Great smell, soft clothes!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell! I only need one capful to make my clothes soft and good smelling. Great product, and all natural. I'd recommend it to anyone trying to come off of Bounty or other chemical fabric softeners.

Refreshingly Natural

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this fabric softener! It adds just enough softness, eliminates static, & adds a freshness to the clothes, not an overwhelming scent. I love that it is NOT derived from animals. It does not leave sticky residue on my clothes or on the dispenser in my washing machine. Great price too!

smells great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2016 | Verified Purchase

repeat buy for me.

Love this softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This softener not only works great it also smells fresh and not over powering. If you want a very faint smell of fabric softener, if any, you will like this product. I want to smell like my perfume NOT my fabric softener.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My favorite fabric softener!! All natural, great smell, clothes are soft after use.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Especially for people with skin problems and allergies

1 2 3 4