nice crisp smell

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good softner. do the job well. smells nice.

always use!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

i always use it for my baby cloths. smell is so fresh.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I haven't found a natural fabric softener that works as well as the unnatural kind. But, this one works pretty well and we'd definitely purchase it again.

Lovely scent!

Posted by Zihuana on Aug 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I´m very sensitive to odors and was a bit concerned about this one since it felt so strong at first, but I just love the scent of it on the washed laundry! It's still quite strong, but fortunately for me I love it, a lot! It says 1-2 capfuls on the package but for me max 1capful is enough for 4-5kg (8-12lbs) laundry.

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

this is ok for me

Ecover Fabric Softener

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It seems to work fine. No better or worse than store brands. Does not leave behind a scent once dry unless you use a lot, which I don't. I only use the recommended amount. The plus is..no silicones or petroleum based ingredients. I also recieved my order in a timely fashion intact. Nothing was damaged or spilled.

smells good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

smells fresh, not too overpowering, and no itchies or rashes from my hyper-sensitive skin :)

average product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the scent is nice but it doesn't go with scented detergent. so I have switched to a different product. My towels are still quite rough. It worked fine for other clothing.

Hyväntuoksuinen huuhteluaine

Posted by alennuskoodi on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Hyvä tuoksu tästä jää mutta mitään pehmentävää vaikutusta en huomnnut. Ei kannata käyttää hajustetun pesuaineen kanssa jolloin tuloksena on tuoksujen sekamelska. Lisäksi pullo on niin painava että lentopostipaketista täyttyy yli puolet pelkästään tällä.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good