Smells nice in the bottle, but leaves no scent on clothes

Posted by 5530492420968037785 on Jul 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This smells really great in the bottle, and it does a good job of softening laundry. However, after the clothes are dry, there is not even a hint of scent leftover. I use 2 capfuls for a large load. I love that this has a "B" rating on EWG's Guide to Healthy Cleaning, but I will not repurchase. I prefer the cheaper alternative, which is homemade fabric softener made with white vinegar and essential oils.

Fantstic

Posted by Reviewer1730565 on Oct 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This has a wonderful clean and fresh smell and makes all of our clothes really soft. This is the first fabric softener I have ever tried that actually makes the clothes soft :) Favourite product!

beautiful long lasting smell

Posted by 5028646068040507942 on Apr 19, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using Ecover for years now, it's my all time favourite fabric conditioner

Makes clothes smell great but isn't overpowering!

Posted by 5187555499815147876 on Mar 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love the smell of this fabric softener! it isn't overpowering and doesn't leave a chemical smell on clothes. I can't use most fabric softeners as it often irritates my skin and makes me itch. I don't get that at all with this and my clothes are very soft. Highly recommended for those who have skin sensitivities!

Love this for clothes and for cloth diapers!

Posted by Reviewer1875770 on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I use this on my daughter's natural fiber cloth diapers. It softens them up beautifully and smells great. One capful is enough for a large load. I love that Ecover uses only natural, plant based products. No tallow or another animal by products. Ecover softener is now a permanent part of my laundry routine!

Very good softener.

Posted by FancyBeauty on Aug 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Works fine and softenes the cloth very good. So and ecologicaly safe. Will definetely buy but with another scent.

Great softener for children's clothing and beddings

Posted by BIZ254 on Mar 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Great softener for children's clothing and beddings

Great fabric softener!

Posted by SunnyRose on Oct 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This fabric softener smells really good and leaves my clothes very soft! It contains good ingredients that doesn't irritate my skin.

Super

Posted by Reviewer1138148 on May 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nice smell!

Good value, works great

Posted by 5069602362751606524 on Apr 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this softener for a long time now. It works well and is cheaper than the big brand name ones.