Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

Very good, sometimes it's enough to use half of the tablet. Fragrance free, good for health, no chemicals. Dishes are clean and shining

Very pleased

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased with these tablets. The dishes come out clean without tons of chemicals. My only drawback is the individual wrapping, but the plastic is recyclable, so I feel better about that. Maybe they have to wrap them individually since they DON'T have tons of chemicals? I like that it doesn't leave that icky half=glove thingy behind that you get sometimes with other pods--again, because they're wrapped with plastic instead of that gelatin whatever-it-is.

Posted by danielledonohue on June 18 2014 | Verified Purchase

I feel good about washing dishes with these. Love the easy tablets and dishes come out clean!

Full costs not plainly shown

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 22 2018 | Verified Purchase

The product arrived on time, but I had to pay import duty on it!!! making this an expensive option. The fact I was going to have to pay £14 extra on top of the quoted price should have been more clearly flagged at this time I ordered. I will not be buying from this site again. The product itself is excellent

Actually Works

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 9 2018 | Verified Purchase

After trying to make my own powder at home and it leaving a film all over the dishes, I tried these tablets. They don't leave behind any film and they actually clean dried egg, burnt anything, dried cat food and grease off my dishes and glassware. I think this is my 4th box. Lasts about 3 weeks. Excellent product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

Thank you very fast delivery I will buy again if I use it all

YES to Ecover Zero!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is absolutely my favorite dishwashing detergent. It gets the jobs done and leaves me dishes sparkling clean. I love that they are tablets (I used to use packets but found that the plastic was getting stuck in the holes where the water comes out which decreased the jet/water/cleaning power). If you're on the fence about trying these, just do it. Definitely worth the money!!

great product!

Posted by loveiherb on November 2 2017 | Verified Purchase

clean, great product with the best price! using [NAJ 7462] to get it.

It works

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 12 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does a great job of cleaning glasess, silverware, pots/pans, and dishes...and I don't have to worry about toxic chemical residue on the plates I eat food from. (attn iHerb: stop censoring the word g-l-a-s-s!)

You Just Need It

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Clean well no smell just need it.

1 2