Delicious!

Posted by juliaheis on Aug 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This mustard is absolutely delicious! I find myself just eating it plain. It is made with such healthy ingredients. It is hard to find a mustard made with whole mustard seeds, only apple cider vinegar (rather than white or wine vinegar), and no sugar. It is a little spicy, but that is just how true mustard seeds taste. So good! I made roasted onions dipped in a mixture of this mustard, a little cayenne, sea salt, minced garlic, ghee (clarified butter), thyme, and lemon juice. I put the onions on a cookie sheet greased with ghee, baked them for about 35 minutes at 400, and they were amazing!

Fantastic mustard - have ordered more

Posted by HealthyLiving4Me on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered more of this mustard. I've had it with sausages, and chicken so far. It's tasty with a nice tang. I will try the yellow one at some point but it's hard to go past this one. What I like is that it contains apple cider vinegar - good for people with blood sugar problems as it blocks some of the digestion of starch - when you digest starch it raises your blood sugar. I like it as it doesn't contain gluten, sugar and rubbish like others. I'm very careful with what I put into my body.

Best mustard in the world!

Posted by 5605975844288518311 on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love this mustard so much! i go through at least one jar a week. perfect with fish or on ham. It has a pretty strong and bold taste, much different from the cheap mustard you buy in the supermarkets. if you like bold flavors and loose mustard, this is for you!

Perfect Brown Mustard!!! I love it!

Posted by 5004887133368787390 on Jan 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the best brown mustard I will only buy...I stocked up...I love vinegar so this does not bother me. I use it in a salmon dish I make a tangy mango sauce, poured over salmon and WOW!!! What a delight... This is so healthy for you, plus being certified organic so no chemicals. Great product, will buy again.

Great product

Posted by 5196996301228406685 on Jul 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy all of Eden Food products, always very good and do not have to worry what you are eating. Everything in it good for you.

Exquisite flavor

Posted by Reviewer2054091 on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is, hands down, the best mustard I've ever tasted.

Good stuff

Posted by MikeMember on Feb 09, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It is a little heavy on the vinegar... so it's creamy. But I like it OK.

The good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2653254 on May 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

If you like real deli mustard, you'll like this one. Plus it's organic.

Love the taste

Posted by 5554695252891182483 on May 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have ordered this in the past. Love the kick in this mustard with apple cider vinegar. I will definitely be ordering more.

Best of the Best Mustard

Posted by Reviewer2209625 on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I love it as the best Organic Mustard that I found on the market. I consume it to all needs where Mustard is contributing to an great flavor.