nothing special

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 1 2016 | Verified Purchase

Wont repurchase

will not order it again

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 21 2014 | Verified Purchase

not as spicy as i thought and also does not feel to fresh or crispy :\

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 2 2013 | Verified Purchase

When this product is fresh it is quite good. But I have ordered these over the last several years and had to throw out whole bags -last time two cases- because of rancidity. Another time I had to dispose of a case because of very tough fibre in every seed I tried. When I notified the company I was told they would be replaced if I sent them back and so they could test them, and then they'd let me know. I have never wasted more time or money on a product of any kind and I do not purchase them any longer.

Posted by Tonjiz on August 14 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are so good you can just eat them straight out of the bag as a snack! I had planned to use them for sprinkling over my salads or in other dishes, but i have just been eating them right out of the bag. I am sure they are great for salads too. They are a bit hot and spicy, instead of just overwhelming salt-taste, like other snacks tend to have. AND they're healthy! Edit: I went a little crazy and bought like 4 bags of these. Now I can't stand them anymore. I had to toss the last bag because for some reason I just didn't like them at all anymore. I don't know what happend haha. So they will go from 5 stars to 2.

To spicy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2012 | Verified Purchase

The seeds were to spicy for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 11 2009 | Verified Purchase