HEALTHY SNAK!!!

Posted by 5589654923405859457 on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very yummy, i wish if there is bigger size!! I love nuts, i love berries!

Yummy

Posted by Reviewer2611079 on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice and feels fresh. A bit pricy but its organic...would definitely buy again

Lovely snack

Posted by largomar on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always carry in your bag in case I get hungry. Good closure, keeps well. Repeat with more varieties. Lo llevo siempre en el bolso por si me entra hambre . Buen cierre, se mantiene bien. Repetiré con más variedades

Sweet and crunchy!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it with me when I go on trips and want to snack on something healthy. It's all organic, which is perfect! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Easy on the go

Posted by Reviewer2856548 on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Currently stationed in Iraq - the perfect snack to stay healthy with on the go - a toss in the backpack and you are good to go - Will look forward to this product back home

Great snack!

Posted by Reviewer1220659 on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fantastic morning snack - good fats, protein and carbs in one!

Great Healthy Snack. Good Mix.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR TRAVEL, great for a nice and healthy snack, perfect for vegetarians, good protein and vitamin mix. Loved the variety in this mix....get more fruits and nuts in your diet! SEE My Profile today!

Great for kids

Posted by eathealthy on Jun 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a yummy trail mix for my son, and I like that it is organic. Nice to get the anti-oxidants from the berries. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Yummy!

Posted by Danesa on Sep 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a great tasting snack, full of things that are healthy. A little bit pricey. Perfect mix for me - lots of nuts and dried berries. It's hard to put away but at least you know it's not just empty calories.

very good