HEALTHY SNAK!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

very yummy, i wish if there is bigger size!! I love nuts, i love berries!

Yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Tastes nice and feels fresh. A bit pricy but its organic...would definitely buy again

Lovely snack

Posted by largomar on May 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I always carry in your bag in case I get hungry. Good closure, keeps well. Repeat with more varieties. Lo llevo siempre en el bolso por si me entra hambre . Buen cierre, se mantiene bien. Repetiré con más variedades

Sweet and crunchy!

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take it with me when I go on trips and want to snack on something healthy. It's all organic, which is perfect! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Easy on the go

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Currently stationed in Iraq - the perfect snack to stay healthy with on the go - a toss in the backpack and you are good to go - Will look forward to this product back home

Great snack!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Absolutely fantastic morning snack - good fats, protein and carbs in one!

Great Healthy Snack. Good Mix.

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

GREAT FOR TRAVEL, great for a nice and healthy snack, perfect for vegetarians, good protein and vitamin mix. Loved the variety in this mix....get more fruits and nuts in your diet! SEE My Profile today!

Great for kids

Posted by eathealthy on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a yummy trail mix for my son, and I like that it is organic. Nice to get the anti-oxidants from the berries. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

I grind them up

Posted by Snazzyasak9 on Sep 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

And put them in my smoothies. No more pain in the knees. Seeds and nuts, great! I also put it in my muffins and , pancakes.

Very tasty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a good mix of seeds, nuts and dried fruit