Delicious!

Posted by iLove-iHerb on Apr 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this covered with a spicy organic tomato sauce. Buckwheat is a healthy alternative to wheat - a necessary alternative for me as I can't eat wheat. Cook it for the 8 minutes recommended, and rinse it briefly with cool water, otherwise you'll have to contend with a sticky ball of noodles.

FINALLY!!!!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking all over to find this soba noodle made 100% with buckwheat! FINALLY!!! at iherb!

Good

Posted by greenisthenewblack on Feb 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, lovely flavour. I like to cook it a little shorter than the package recommends, for al dente noodles.

Versatile and easy to cook - costs a little more but it's worth it - 100% buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When you're hungry and tired, don't want to fuss over cooking, need something quick and healthy, that'll fill you up, this is just the ticket! Very nice on its own with a little oil and salt, or with a sauce. I recommend it. I love buckwheat, so this is a fave.

ms

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was my first experience with soba noodles and I wasn't prepared for the amount of foam produced when cooking them. I'll keep that in mind when my next order arrives ;-)

Different!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

OK

!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great for stir fries and soups!

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband can not eat products with gluten. This was the only buckwheat noodle I found that the only ingredient was buckwheat. Recommend it.

100% Buckwheat

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% Buckwheat noodles are had to find - these are a staple in my house and our kids love soba!

100% real buckwheat

Posted by MeganMonsterDo on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love it with no added wheat flour, the taste is so real and tasty! Good quality and def store few packs in the cupboard!

1 2 3