Posted by iLove-iHerb on April 20 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love this covered with a spicy organic tomato sauce. Buckwheat is a healthy alternative to wheat - a necessary alternative for me as I can't eat wheat. Cook it for the 8 minutes recommended, and rinse it briefly with cool water, otherwise you'll have to contend with a sticky ball of noodles.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 25 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking all over to find this soba noodle made 100% with buckwheat! FINALLY!!! at iherb!

Posted by greenisthenewblack on February 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good quality, lovely flavour. I like to cook it a little shorter than the package recommends, for al dente noodles.

Versatile and easy to cook - costs a little more but it's worth it - 100% buckwheat

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 7 2013 | Verified Purchase

When you're hungry and tired, don't want to fuss over cooking, need something quick and healthy, that'll fill you up, this is just the ticket! Very nice on its own with a little oil and salt, or with a sauce. I recommend it. I love buckwheat, so this is a fave.

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2015 | Verified Purchase

This was my first experience with soba noodles and I wasn't prepared for the amount of foam produced when cooking them. I'll keep that in mind when my next order arrives ;-)

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 5 2016 | Verified Purchase

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 1 2012 | Verified Purchase

These are great for stir fries and soups!

Tastes great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

My husband can not eat products with gluten. This was the only buckwheat noodle I found that the only ingredient was buckwheat. Recommend it.

100% Buckwheat

Posted by LantauMama on June 11 2017 | Verified Purchase

100% Buckwheat noodles are had to find - these are a staple in my house and our kids love soba!

100% real buckwheat

Posted by MeganMonsterDo on March 16 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just love it with no added wheat flour, the taste is so real and tasty! Good quality and def store few packs in the cupboard!

1 2 3