Wow!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This may be a key ingredient in japanese cooking, but I find myself craving it in all kinds of dishes. Great mixed with the eden brown rice vinegar in salad dressings and as dipping sauce for veggies or proteins. Plus, it's fermented, so it's also good for friendly gut flora!

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 05, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent in green salads

the only vinegar i like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i cant drink grape or apple vinegar, they both taste and smell horrible. unlike them, this one smells wonderful and tastes great, it is slightly salty, but i like it.

very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This was also something I couldn't find in my local health food stores and so was very happy when I located it on iHerb.com. I have used it in several recipes and I'm very happy with it.

wonderful

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've been looking for Ume plum products for a long time, usually they can be found in health food stores but none in my area carry them so I'm glad to have found them here. Thanks!

Favorite condiment

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I refer to this product, Ume Plum Vinegar as the "favorite condiment." If you haven't tried it, you're in for a treat. So happy to have found it here on IHerb.

Hard to fine in Stores but found here.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Great product good for cooking and salad dressings. A must for every chef or cook.

Tasty!

Posted by HealthyGuy on Nov 24, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This vinegar is very versatile and tastes amazing. Just a splash is enough to flavour an entire bowl of salad.

Yum Ume

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2008 | Verified Purchase

A little dash of this with a drop or 2 of toasted sesame oil is great on cauliflower, brussels sprouts, collards/kale, and brocccoli.

great stuff