Delicious!

Posted by filmoyster on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great on salad, rice noodles, sliced cucumbers, as a marinade for veggies and meat. Surprisingly delicious and versatile. I will be getting this again.

Connie

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I like Eden products

Ume plum vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2008 | Verified Purchase

This is the best vinegar I have ever had. A teacher at work let me try it and have been hooked ever since.

Very Tasty! Only almost too salty!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm not a big person on salty things, and find myself sensitive to it. BUT- that being said, this vinegar does it's job. I had heard that it umboshi plum was great for nausea, so I tried it and this was my experience: Used for salad dressings,it was not my thing due to salt content. BUT- it's great for marinading stifry in pan and honestly I even took a few swigs when feeling nauseated and I personally found it to help! I would absolutely recommend you to give it a try! *Not a medical doctor, can not take my comments for medical advice. This was only my experience.

yummy :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is good!

salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2010 | Verified Purchase

a little too salty for me but the family loved it incorporated into a new salad dressing

Tracy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Great product.

Nice flavour but way too salty

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

It has a nice ume plum flavour but it is too salty. One serving contains more than 1000mg of sodium. I hope Eden Foods takes note of all the feedback about the high sodium and changes the formula soon.

ume plum vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2008 | Verified Purchase

salty mild vinegar

Ume Plum Vinegar

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was eagar to try somethiong different,but this was not for me. I will will stay with Eden's Red Wine Vinegar.