Great Product!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product does a great job of keeping my body alkaline. I take it first thing in the morning on an empty stomach as a tea and it give me a very steady and noticeable energy through out the whole day, without the crash at the end of the day as some energy drinks would do. I have noticed enough of a difference to continue to purchase and drink this for a very long time. I searched the web for pricing and Iherb has the absoulte best price on this product.

Natural anti acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I lived with an overly acidic stomach for my entire life. Certain foods will give me a burning stomach that varies from moderately uncomfortable to very painful. A cup of tea made with ume plum concentrate quiets my stomach quickly. If I expect to eat something that will cause distress I can drink the tea ahead of time as a preventative. The effect lasts for hours.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

very helpful to digestion

Amazing Alkalizing Tea Heals Me of an Medically Irreversible Condition

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am astounded by the effect of this product. First time I drank it, I felt within me both stimulation and calm. Within days of first using it, I noticed a decades long problem I had endured within my body had vanished!! My ankles were no longer swollen!! I had done nothing different other than started drinking the ume plum as a tea in the morning. What makes this especially significant is that what I experienced (the swelling in my ankles and legs) could in no way be "wished away". Furthermore a medical doctor had told me this swelling was a by-product of having had a nerve surgically cut. With the Lumbar Sympathetic Nerve severed, blood vessels in the legs received no stimulation from that nerve which normally acted to contract muscles to produce an effect upon the blood vessels of the legs. These muscles with the aid of the nerve's innervation, would have normally contracted and assisted in the movement of fluid from the lower extremities upward. This loss of function, an effect of and consequence from the necessary surgery done on the nerve, decades earlier, meant fluid daily pooled in my lower extremities. The doctor assured me that my heart was okay -- what I was experiencing was a direct result and by-product of the surgery -- and, there was nothing to be done but live with it. And so, I had "lived with it" -- UNTIL THE MORNING I BEGAN DRINKING UME PLUM TEA. I CELEBRATE MY GOOD FORTUNE by drinking my daily ume plum concentrate in a delicate ceramic tea cup -- one that had been the favorite tea cup of my deceased mother -- grateful and rejoicing at such an unexpected blessing!! I enjoy the taste! I liked it immediately -- it suits me -- no need to add any sweetener. Everyone should be drinking and enjoying this product daily!

Plum Extract

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is a wonderful helpful product that every home should have on hand! A little dollop of this thick concentrate in a cup of hot water makes a delicious and alkalying beverage with many benefits. It will settle an upset stomach and help heal the causes, too. This is a traditional product produced from old wisdom that has been a staple for healing for many generations. A concentrate made from umeboshi plums.

Nice addition to my hibiscus tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I drink hot or cold hibiscus tea everyday. I put a tiny spoonful (spoon included in package) of this paste in my tea on days when I do not have a meal with Umeboshi Plum Paste or Umeboshi Plums. I can't say for sure if this improves my health - but I do enjoy the flavors of these plum ingredients.

Eases unsettled tummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used to take the balls but decided to give this a try cos it's cheaper. It's not as inconvenient as I thought. Altho it does have to be dissolved in warm water which takes a few extra minutes compared to popping the balls.

ume concentrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

excellent product, delivered on time

Interior product may be fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase