I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been trying to figure out how to re-create the taste of chicken broth, and this does the trick. I have tried these with soups, cous cous, and roasted veggies. They all taste wonderful infused with the Not-Chick'n broth, and my family thinks so too!

Yummy vegan chicken bouillion.

Posted by livetsrose on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is amazing! I use the bouillon in in curry, different pasta recipes and sometimes in soups. A little bit too salty, but compared to some other vegan "chicken bouillon" this one is still better.

Great for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these cubes. I don't eat chicken but I sometimes try to replicate the flavor. This is the best product I have found for this. I use it for stuffing, for making chicken & rice(fake ckn) It add nice flavor

Not-Chick'n

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

best staple to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely delicious. i use this in soups and to rehydrate veggie protein that gives such a wonderful flavor. easy to make. try it!

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good, just like real chicken.

good dice

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good dice

best Not Chick'n bouillon for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting "chicken like" bouillon I could find on the market. It's vegetarian and only has healthy ingredients. After years of searching for a cruelty free (vegetarian), good tasting bouillon I am so happy I found this one. I use it for all kinds of dishes including soups, vegetables, and meat dishes. It's originally from Switzerland - makes it even better (love Swiss food)!

Subtle chicken flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This seasoning is a must for any serious cook. The flavor is mild and delicious, giving a hint of chicken flavor to any dish. I use it in soups, stews, and vegetable dishes.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great substitute for vegans!