I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been trying to figure out how to re-create the taste of chicken broth, and this does the trick. I have tried these with soups, cous cous, and roasted veggies. They all taste wonderful infused with the Not-Chick'n broth, and my family thinks so too!

Yummy vegan chicken bouillion.

Posted by livetsrose on May 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This one is amazing! I use the bouillon in in curry, different pasta recipes and sometimes in soups. A little bit too salty, but compared to some other vegan "chicken bouillon" this one is still better.

Great for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these cubes. I don't eat chicken but I sometimes try to replicate the flavor. This is the best product I have found for this. I use it for stuffing, for making chicken & rice(fake ckn) It add nice flavor

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good, just like real chicken.

My go-to soup and stew starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and I like the flavor it promotes.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best for soup combination. Great choice of seasoning purposes. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Not-Chick'n

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

best staple to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 03, 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely delicious. i use this in soups and to rehydrate veggie protein that gives such a wonderful flavor. easy to make. try it!

good dice

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

good dice

Get the taste without the guilt

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Get the taste without the guilt. My son used to love our home made chicken noodle soup, but since becoming vegetarian wouldn't eat it. Now he gets to have the great taste of the soup without any of the guilt.