I love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 8 2011 | Verified Purchase

I had been trying to figure out how to re-create the taste of chicken broth, and this does the trick. I have tried these with soups, cous cous, and roasted veggies. They all taste wonderful infused with the Not-Chick'n broth, and my family thinks so too!

Great for vegetarians

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 24 2016 | Verified Purchase

I love these cubes. I don't eat chicken but I sometimes try to replicate the flavor. This is the best product I have found for this. I use it for stuffing, for making chicken & rice(fake ckn) It add nice flavor

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 7 2011 | Verified Purchase

It taste very good, just like real chicken.

High quality.

Posted by Kitty on February 12 2018 | Verified Purchase

I like how it has a creamy soft texture, easy to melt. it has a good taste too. Click on my name and use the code if you want to get a 5 to 10% discount of your cart bin total amount.

My go-to soup and stew starter

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 24 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using this product for a couple of years now and I like the flavor it promotes.

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 19 2017 | Verified Purchase

best for soup combination. Great choice of seasoning purposes. Please use 5 percent H L L 4 4 1 (n o space)

Not-Chick'n

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 25 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great

Love this stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 12 2013 | Verified Purchase

These little gems have really eased my transition into eating that much easier. I like to swap out the flavor packet from the ramen noodles and use a Not-Chick'n cubes. They have a rich multi-layered taste. I toss them in all my soups for depth of flavor. Not overly salty. Makes a nice simmering broth for faux meats. I recommend this item.

best staple to have on hand

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

absolutely delicious. i use this in soups and to rehydrate veggie protein that gives such a wonderful flavor. easy to make. try it!

Nice