authentic taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good flakes size evidently coconut taste...atab too plain for me. I tried adding to my granola mixed with maple syrup and was heavenly crisp and flavourful.

Natural, But A Bit Oily

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Smells nice and yummy, but the taste is actually less attractive. More oily than expected.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Preservative-free, but bland, inconsistent in freshness, and lacking in texture

Posted by quinntessentially on Mar 12, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for adding into my granola fixes as it was not only affordable, but natural in the sense that it does not add any nasty preservatives, artificial additives or pesticides . To my chagrin, and arguably owing to my foolishness, I didn't realise the flakes were really thick and fat. It didn't help that they were rather hard from the dehydration process, so there was no joy in biting through them. The flakes carried the unequivocal taste of coconut, albeit a faint one, so flavour-wise it was still a pass for me. That said, some of the pieces tasted bad. I might even go as far as to call those pieces rancid. If they could improve on making the flakes much thinner and shorter, like coconut shreds but slightly less minuscule, and make it less like chewing through rectangular strips of cardboard, this product would be a clear winner for me. As for now, I find it hard to finish mine.

Not My Kind Of Snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Just tasted like I was eating paper.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

it is not crunchy and not tasty for me

Its alright

Posted by Jenn on Oct 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for a few bites and then not at all. Crunchiness was absent. Flavour was rather mild. Was a struggle to finish.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Too hard for me. I expected that it will be more easy to chew.

no sweetness

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

no sweetness, so I would rather buy sweeter one next time.

Bag Could Have Been Bigger

Posted by mirindalikethedrink on May 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel like for the price, the bag could have been bigger

1 2 3