It's coconut flour..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not used to this kind of flour so I don't know if this is better than other coconut flour. But I can say that it both taste and smell like coconut, and it absorbs a lot more liquid than regular flour.

Great for variety

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product for paleo lifestyle. I alternate and combine almond flour and coconut flour for great variation and delicious grain free recipes.

Great alternative

Posted by daphneandgladys on May 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great alternative to wheat flour, though the taste of the coconut needs a little bit of getting used to. Pretty dry sometimes, but it still allows me to bake some muffins so I guess it's okay...

Didn't like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This flour tasted like it was total fiber (if you have ever eaten high fiber cookies). Maybe it just takes getting used to.

Normal flour

Posted by OlgaSt on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Doesn't make any difference to compare with normal flour

!!!

Posted by EkaRina on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

not really understand what to do with it, did not work for me with her ​​friends, is in the closet, waiting in the wings

Broken Package

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 08, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The Package is broken on arrival. The Flour spray all over the parcel and took me an hour to clean up the mess..

Look into the packaging, guys!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Order arrived damaged, meaning there was coconut flour covering my other iHerb purchases. Package could not be resealed shut no matter how hard or how many times I tried. Disappointing! Smells nice, doesn't have too distinct a flavour. I quite enjoy adding it to my recipes, but you really MUST follow the instructions to add more liquid to any recipe using this - my normally moist banana bread was noticeably drier even after adding additional butter and milk.

Strong coconut scent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product - strong scent of coconut and texture is a bit more rough then normal flour however will continue to use as a substitute.

trying natural cooking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am trying natural cooking and this is the only place where I can find this!

1 2