Quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Really great quality silky smooth coconut flour for all of your bread and macaroon recipes. Handy resealable bag so no spills!

Good for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I recommend this if you are baking cookies or a cake. It gives it that nice coconut flavor (obviously), but I'd mix it with other flour types if I were you. It's too dry on its own.

Nice in juice.

Posted by HildeK on Jul 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Cheap version of the raw coconut flour of coconut secret. Nice for juice, but takes a bit time to dissolve. Will buy again when I am short on money, but I prefer coconut secret cause it is raw.

Edward and sons, organic coconut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 09, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It's a good one. I haven't used it much but even a few spoons of this floor makes the batter coconutty. If you like coconut flavour like me then you must try this one.

Good taste but colour is a bit "off"

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I've only just received the product and have happily used it in baking but I must say that other coconut flours are whiter in colour. As long as the taste isn't off this isn't too much of a worry for me, though. It was the cheapest coconut flour and so far hasn't disappointed in taste!

Not Too Bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 04, 2018 | Verified Purchase

It's ok, works well with baking Low carb stuff. T C Q 8 7 7 to save!

nice coconut flour

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice fine flour with great taste

Great for baking!

Posted by Dstonefield on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit that I have no basis of comparison as this is my first time baking with coconut flour. I made chocolate chip cookies using coconut flour, coconut flakes, coconut oil - and they were yummy but the texture is a bit different. T he cookies stayed soft and had a bit of graininess due to the coconut as compared to the more common flour ones. I have to experiment with more recipes to become a true coconut flour convert but I can not complain about this product.

SO good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Delicious!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Easy to bake with, but for me the coconut flavor was a bit too much.

1 2 3 4