Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this coconut milk, it is organic, and does have a very natural taste, when compared to other brands. I use it in baking, in cooking, even in my coffee in the morning! The can is BPA free, which makes it perfectly safe! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

The only coconut milk without BPA in can

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From my research so far Organic Grace reports that this company does not use BPA lined cans which is highly carcinogenic. The milk tastes delicious too.

Good Solid Coconut Milk

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make organic coconut milk kefir, and it works well.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coconut milk seems to be one of the best I've tried, with a fresh clean taste, unlike some others that have a cloying stickiness that tends to make me feel a bit sick after eating.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1728503 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great coconut milk. Noticed the aroma right away when I opened it. More flavorful, better creamy texture than what I was getting at the grocery. Used it in coconut macaroons and coconut ginger rice with good effect-yummmm! Highly recommend.

Best of coconut milks

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As we have very little choice in our country for coconut products, I am happy we can order them online from IHerbs. This coconut milk is wonderful, I mix it up with cacao powder and coconut sap sweetener, addign some vanilla and having healthy dessert this way. This milk is very creamy, dense and rich and the texture is very even.

Excellent flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using this brand of organic coconut milk. It was excellent in flavor and had a creamy consistency that was perfect for the pumpkin pie I was making. I use coconut milk instead of canned milk in many recipes and no one would know the difference. I will reorder Edward & Sons Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk.

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1749325 on Nov 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Purchased this brand because of organic and no chemical lining in the can. The product disappoints on several levels -- very watery,uninteresting taste and smell. Several of the cans were dented. The description mentions water as an ingredient but I didn't expect it to be so watered down. Usually coconut milk this thin is listed as "light". A lesson learned. Won't purchase again.

Too bad

Posted by Darlynn on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I originally had five stars for this product, but I got a can of sour coconut milk. Yuck! How could this happen to a canned product other than it was already sour before put in the can. Won't order it anymore.

so creamy:)

Posted by 5033765118716539403 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked it! You can taste nice flavor of coconut and it's really creamy! I used it for smoothies.