Too bad

Posted by Darlynn on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I originally had five stars for this product, but I got a can of sour coconut milk. Yuck! How could this happen to a canned product other than it was already sour before put in the can. Won't order it anymore.

coconut milk

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The texture was very thin and when refridgrated after opening a waxy shell formed on the sides. I have tried other brands where that did not happen.

Spoiled can

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The first Native Forest product I tried and it's a spoiled one - it tasted like plastic. I made a mistake of not trying it before using it and ruined a chicken curry with it. Needless to say, I won't be buying it again. Also, why have an organic product, a BPA-free can and then throw in an additive like guar gum? Other brands' coconut milk I tried is creamy and delicious by itself, without any additives.

so disappointing :(

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I thought it was suppose to be a good coconut milk, but it had an awful after taste, one that I didn't taste in any other brand. threw everything I bought to the trashcan.

Will not buy again

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I bought six cans of this coconut milk and not ONE of them separated so I could make vegan whipped cream, which is the main reason I purchased. I chilled them for 6-8 hours and one even overnight. This has not happened with any other brand.

Dented cans

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely LOVE this coconut milk... It is the very best. I use it as cream in my coffee etc . the problem here is the shipping. I ordered 6 cans knowing I was paying .50 more a can than a supermarket 40 miles away. The box came and I was so disappointed. The cans were so dented and tossed about inside that the box was split open on the end and other articles were missing. Everything was frozen and a couple of candy bars were smashed and my jojoba oil was frozen solid. I got on a live chat with a representative and they very quickly replaced the items damaged, frozen and missing. However, the second box wasn't much better than the first, except it wasn't split open on the end. Cans tossed about slightly dented, frozen and other items smashed. It was 40 degrees out, why were things frozen? Here's the thing, why aren't these cans secured better in the box, or are these cans seconds and are already dented? If that is the case they should disclose that they are seconds and dented. Canned goods will NOT be in my future orders from iherb until they start shipping them better, that is why I only gave it 1 star.

my package was damaged in transit

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

So I still have not received my package. I am very angry and dissapointed. I contacted ups and they would not give me any information about wheather I can get a refund or anything. So what? Iherb takes my money and I get nothing in return?