Organic and delicious!

Posted by TrueReviews on Nov 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this coconut milk, it is organic, and does have a very natural taste, when compared to other brands. I use it in baking, in cooking, even in my coffee in the morning! The can is BPA free, which makes it perfectly safe! Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Good Solid Coconut Milk

Posted by Reviewer1275622 on Dec 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this to make organic coconut milk kefir, and it works well.

The only coconut milk without BPA in can

Posted by Reviewer3254772 on Jul 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

From my research so far Organic Grace reports that this company does not use BPA lined cans which is highly carcinogenic. The milk tastes delicious too.

Nice Product

Posted by Reviewer2030067 on Mar 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This coconut milk seems to be one of the best I've tried, with a fresh clean taste, unlike some others that have a cloying stickiness that tends to make me feel a bit sick after eating.

Really good

Posted by Reviewer1728503 on Feb 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is great coconut milk. Noticed the aroma right away when I opened it. More flavorful, better creamy texture than what I was getting at the grocery. Used it in coconut macaroons and coconut ginger rice with good effect-yummmm! Highly recommend.

Excellent flavor.

Posted by Reviewer3106204 on Nov 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my first time using this brand of organic coconut milk. It was excellent in flavor and had a creamy consistency that was perfect for the pumpkin pie I was making. I use coconut milk instead of canned milk in many recipes and no one would know the difference. I will reorder Edward & Sons Unsweetened Organic Coconut Milk.

Kokoso pienas

Posted by Reviewer2735826 on Sep 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Berniukas netoleruoja karves pieno baltymo, tai keiciame ji pakaitalais. Sis pienas vienodos strukturos, skanaus skonio, tirstumo siek tiek tirstesnis uz grietinele. Jei dar ir kvepetu kokosu , tai butu is vis puiku.

so creamy:)

Posted by 5033765118716539403 on Jun 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I liked it! You can taste nice flavor of coconut and it's really creamy! I used it for smoothies.

Best of coconut milks

Posted by Reviewer29875314 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

As we have very little choice in our country for coconut products, I am happy we can order them online from IHerbs. This coconut milk is wonderful, I mix it up with cacao powder and coconut sap sweetener, addign some vanilla and having healthy dessert this way. This milk is very creamy, dense and rich and the texture is very even.

Good stuff

Posted by carrie on May 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The flavor is delicious and rich, but I think I'm particularly swayed because the cans are BPA free!! Adds extra moisture to bake goods and makes a good dairy free ice cream. Stick the can in the fridge to separate the coconut cream from the water and you can whip up the cream for a nice whipped cream substitute...or just eat it straight from the can!