Great alternative to tablets and capsules - copper is utilised by many bodily processes

Posted by Health-Is-Wealth on Dec 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is an effective alternative to tablets and capsules. I personally feel it is better utilised and therefore prefer this to chelated copper supplements (sebacate, glycinate) that usually contain fillers/additives I prefer to avoid. It's also easier to use smaller amounts of this vs tablets or capsules. Additionally, I like that I can spray it on my skin for transdermal absorption. Copper is quite the underdog when it comes to health - there are many physiological processes that rely on it. Low copper status will inhibit iron. Conversely, high iron inhibits copper. Zinc and vitamin C also inhibit copper. If this review was helpful to you, please click YES below - thank you. For reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb, please click my username above.

My morning drink

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I drink this every morning to start my day. I mix it with water.

Seems to Work for Me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Seems to help to my hyperthyroid-like-symptoms (undiagnosed). But the recommendation to take 1 tbsp per day is way too much, it causes diarrhea. I found that approx. 1 tsp is the correct amount for me. I took too much zinc before and I think many of my symptoms are due to copper deficiency, therefore taking this everyday in very small quantity seems to be making me feel stronger.

Super!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It is a must have supplement. It destroys parasites in the body and I take it twice a day and feel free to move again as inflammation is decreasing.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Recommended to everyone in need