Beware incomplete ingredients list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does not come with translated packaging, as such, the ingredients list doesn't seem accurate. What tipped me off is the obvious artificial foaming action, none of the ingredients listed would have that big of an affect. Also the smell and the texture once you wash off the foam does not feel nice or natural, feels like a silicone coating. I've found the following list of ingredients elsewhere which seems more truthful: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Acrylates copolymer, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract powder, Glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Xantham gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Carbonated water

OMG! this is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I can use this everyday, seriously! You can't find instruction how to use, because instructions written in Korean. I googled it and found youtube video! Hope this help!

Very good mask/ Очень хорошая маска

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb managment. I very glade to see here Korean cosmetics specialy this Bubble Clay Mask. I love this mask. This mask doing job very well, realy cleaning face deep. Now my cost more chipper and with fast shipping services. Please add more Korean cosmetics it is in demand now ). Thank you! Уважаемоя руководства iherb. Я очень рад видеть здесь корейскую косметику особенно Клеевую маску в пузырках. Это маска выполняет свою работу очень хорошо и реально глубоко очищает кожу лица. Теперь моя себестоимость намного дешевле и с быстрой доставкой. Пожалуйста добавьте больше корейской косметики так как она сейчас в спросе. Спасибо!

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

Amazing ..رائع

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its amazing cleans the face and makes my skin so soft . it tingles a little but its awesome . we want more of Korean products. مره يجنن ينظف المسام بعمق و يخلي بشرتك ناعمة و فاتحه راح اشتريه مره ثانية 😍😍👍👍

PRICE BEING RAISED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why the HECK DID YOU RAISE THE PRICE FROM 10 DOLLARS TO 14 DOLLARS NEVER BEING IT AGAIN !!!!!

Made me and my boyfriend break out

Posted by lilianats on Oct 05, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I rarely get zits and after applying this I got a few that went away after a few days...

AMAZING AND FUNNY!

Posted by alexandrekimura on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highlly recommended to oil skin!

Impressive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face feels so clean and happy every time I use this. This is my second bottle, I will keep buying this. Love this product.

Piggy Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Used this on my boyfriend and I after watching a video from Shanxo. I have oily skin and he has dry skin, suprisingly it worked really well on both our skin types. I found very uncomfortable to have on skin as it is very tingly and washed off after only half time recommended and still made my skin baby smooth and makeup glided on! highly recommend if you can handle the tickles!