Beware incomplete ingredients list

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product does not come with translated packaging, as such, the ingredients list doesn't seem accurate. What tipped me off is the obvious artificial foaming action, none of the ingredients listed would have that big of an affect. Also the smell and the texture once you wash off the foam does not feel nice or natural, feels like a silicone coating. I've found the following list of ingredients elsewhere which seems more truthful: Water, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Kaolin, Acrylates copolymer, Disodium cocoamphodiacetate, Methyl Perfluoroisobutyl Ether, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Lauramide DEA, TEA-COCOYL GLUTAMATE, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract powder, Glycerin, Dipropylene glycol, Bentonite, Collagen, Charcoal powder, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Fragrance, Xantham gum, Disodium EDTA, Allantoin, Butylene Glycol, Lavandula Angustifolia Extract, Monarda Didyma Leaf Extract, Mentha Piperita Leaf Extract, Freesia Refracta Extract, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis Leaf Extract, Carbonated water

PRICE BEING RAISED

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Why the HECK DID YOU RAISE THE PRICE FROM 10 DOLLARS TO 14 DOLLARS NEVER BEING IT AGAIN !!!!!

Bad For Sensitive Skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was used this mask and i fell like this mask add too much chemical ingredients. Not good for skin. Very disappointed with this product.

Cool product but does nothing except burn.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product really burns my face, I've tried it multiple times and it always burns. Its cool how much it bubbles but thats the best thing about it.

Didn't arrive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never received this product and I really would like to get a refund.

Horrible, no ingredient list

Posted by LantauMama on Jun 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I did try it, yes it bubbles and is funny, but would not use again. Not keen on this product nor this brand - the ingredient list is not clear.

not for me

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Used it once and my face got itchy all over. I don't have a sensitive skin though. It bubbles up on your skin and wonder what ingredients do that? Not natural for sure. Afraid to use it again...

Fun

Posted by antsulka on Mar 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask is so much fun but I really haven't noticed any difference on my skin. Also the smell is quite strong so if you're prone to head aches/migraines (caused by strong perfumes), do not try this one. Also, contains parabens, that's a huge no from me.