Softer skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I don't understand a word on the package, so that's a bit concerning, maybe? I haven't noticed much of a difference in my skin after using this, except maybe a bit more softness. However, it's worth the buy just for the fun of seeing this stuff bubble up...

Fun product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that this clay makes my skin clean. But it's so fun to use it. It starters to bubble when you put on your face. The smell is good too.

Love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Makes my skin really soft and it's fun to use! However, it is a little hard to wash it all off, so I prefer using it before going in the shower so I can remove it properly. Overfall pretty satisfied :)

Прикольно пенится, но больше не закажу

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Люблю данную марку за веселую свинью на упаковке) Очищает мягко, не оставляет сухости или раздражения несмотря на "волшебные" спецэффекты (маска поначалу наносится как глина, затем по мере высыхания довольно сильно вспенивается). Смывается с трудом, не до скрипа, но когда кожа высыхает, то остается увлажненной. Для моей комбинированной кожи очищения маловато, могу посоветовать ее для нормального типа. Жмите Да, если интересно!

Funny Mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Leaves face fresh and clean, funny and tingling bubble effect. Really hard and messy to get it off afterwards, so that's why I scored the mask as four stars and not five.

what a fun experience!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A very interesting and fun mask. Not suitable for dry skin. I have an oily T-zone, the rest of my face is normal. But after this mask my cheeks felt very dry. A good moisturizer helped, but still I wouldn't use it on dry skin.

clay bubble mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

the bubble mask was fantastic, yet hard to open but thats understandable due to the clay reacting to oxygen, it died my acne from the bright redness. it was great but very hard to take off.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for about 3 weeks (twice a week) and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. I 100% recommended this mask

fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because of huge boom around this product. Its fun and bubbly. I've been using it for a month now (once a week) and can't really say if it bubbles my black heads away unfortunately. Im using it along with lots of other Korean products and my skin looks better. Don't know if this mask also helps or its just the combination of everything I apply!))

Fun and Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin did feel tighter and look brighter after use, but honestly didn't make that much of a difference. Still fun, though! It smells great, and the bubbles are so nice! Even my mom enjoyed using it :)

1 2 3