Fun product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I can't say that this clay makes my skin clean. But it's so fun to use it. It starters to bubble when you put on your face. The smell is good too.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been using it for about 3 weeks (twice a week) and I've noticed a huge difference in my skin. I 100% recommended this mask

fun

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Bought it because of huge boom around this product. Its fun and bubbly. I've been using it for a month now (once a week) and can't really say if it bubbles my black heads away unfortunately. Im using it along with lots of other Korean products and my skin looks better. Don't know if this mask also helps or its just the combination of everything I apply!))

Fun and Relaxing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My skin did feel tighter and look brighter after use, but honestly didn't make that much of a difference. Still fun, though! It smells great, and the bubbles are so nice! Even my mom enjoyed using it :)

Ok mask

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

The mask works well, but I am not a huge fan of the tingly sensation when you apply it, I prefer to use a good old charcoal mask with the same effect, but no tingle. I gave it to a colleague who loves it.

Me gusta mucho

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Deja la piel suave y si lo utilizas combinandolo con una exfoliación previa limpia muy bien los poros.

fun but has chemicals in it

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this mask is very fun to use but when i purchased this i didn't read the ingredients and it contains sls which ruins it for me. it was a great 1 time thing to use just to see what it's like but i won't be using it again and will be giving it to a friend.

good price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Quality is fine but need to put on the face fast.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good

Good!

Posted by IngaMatt on Apr 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fun to use! leaves the skin smooth and nice :) Only problem I have whit it is that the instruction on it are in Korean :/

1 2