OMG! this is amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 16, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is amazing! I can use this everyday, seriously! You can't find instruction how to use, because instructions written in Korean. I googled it and found youtube video! Hope this help!

Very good mask/ Очень хорошая маска

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Dear Iherb managment. I very glade to see here Korean cosmetics specialy this Bubble Clay Mask. I love this mask. This mask doing job very well, realy cleaning face deep. Now my cost more chipper and with fast shipping services. Please add more Korean cosmetics it is in demand now ). Thank you! Уважаемоя руководства iherb. Я очень рад видеть здесь корейскую косметику особенно Клеевую маску в пузырках. Это маска выполняет свою работу очень хорошо и реально глубоко очищает кожу лица. Теперь моя себестоимость намного дешевле и с быстрой доставкой. Пожалуйста добавьте больше корейской косметики так как она сейчас в спросе. Спасибо!

Amazing ..رائع

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

its amazing cleans the face and makes my skin so soft . it tingles a little but its awesome . we want more of Korean products. مره يجنن ينظف المسام بعمق و يخلي بشرتك ناعمة و فاتحه راح اشتريه مره ثانية 😍😍👍👍

EXCELLENT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2016 | Verified Purchase

EXCELLENT PRODUCT

AMAZING AND FUNNY!

Posted by alexandrekimura on Jun 20, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Highlly recommended to oil skin!

Nice mask and feelings after it

Posted by Maria on Nov 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I liked this mask. I didn't know anything about it before my friend (who is fond of the Korean cosmetics) has advised. I liked the process of application. The mask is really bubbly. The skin is fresh and tender after it. But if you have heavily contaminated skin, don't expect that this mask will be a panacea. It seems to me, it is designed to maintain a good state of normal skin, without any serious problems. And I'll take this mask again!

Amazing Bubble Clay Mask!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm more that satisfied with the product. Mask is very effective and very useful for oily skin. Shipment took only 5 days. Just amazing!

It cleaned my face well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

All the blackdots in my nose are gone and my skin felt very soft after. I live in Brazil so I thought that it wasn't going to arrive, but it did. I bought the product March 01, 2017 and it was at my house March 24, 2017. The product and the shipping are excellent.

Quick fix

Posted by Ronolss on Feb 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This mask doesn't deep clean black heads, but gives you even colour and lights up the skin. I use it before going out.

Impressive!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My face feels so clean and happy every time I use this. This is my second bottle, I will keep buying this. Love this product.