Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily t-zone and do not like anything too heavy. This is light and moisturizing but I sometimes layer another moisturizer on top of this when my skin is feeling dehydrated. This moisturizes the skin without the heavy feel. Good for the hot and humid climate in Singapore.

Very hydrating, doesn't do much else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Claims to control pore size and help balance the skin, but only provides hydration for my skin. Needs a good moisturizer after, will dry you out if you don't top it.

Complaining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't received my order or my money!!!

best stuff!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!!!! Everything this product claims to do it does. It's improved my skin. Love it!!!1

Very strong Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Note that this should be used as a moisturising serum under other moisturisers. It's very concentrated, and like most hyaluronic serums, it doesn't work on everyone! It can actually make your skin dryer. It does dry me out when used excessively, but I'm keeping it to use it sparingly every now and then, in combination with a good moisturiser. The dropper is very convenient, and the packaging is cute. No English instructions are provided, but I've been using 5-6 drops (one "squirt") on clean skin before applying my other face products.

Average results after two week use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The instructions on the box are only in Korean, so I found out from their web site how to use the product. It appears to be quickly absorbed however there is actually more quick drying on the skin itself. After 12 hours when and when in contact with water - there is a film like remains on the face. Will not re-buy.

amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best acid i ever tried! thanx🖤

great hyaluronic acid

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried a few different brands and this one feels right. the consistency is just like a serum only not that runny.

Plumps and Hydrates

Posted by matillyrose on Dec 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I pat a couple of drops on my face every evening before applying my sleeping mask. When I wake up in the morning my skin is soft, plump, hydrated and fine lines and creases are less noticeable. The more I use this product the better my skin becomes. I have dry skin and live in Australia where the summers are very hot and drying and the winters are very cold and drying. This has made such a difference to my skin quality. Great price and worth trying.

not bad