Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily t-zone and do not like anything too heavy. This is light and moisturizing but I sometimes layer another moisturizer on top of this when my skin is feeling dehydrated. This moisturizes the skin without the heavy feel. Good for the hot and humid climate in Singapore.

Complaining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't received my order or my money!!!

Very strong Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Note that this should be used as a moisturising serum under other moisturisers. It's very concentrated, and like most hyaluronic serums, it doesn't work on everyone! It can actually make your skin dryer. It does dry me out when used excessively, but I'm keeping it to use it sparingly every now and then, in combination with a good moisturiser. The dropper is very convenient, and the packaging is cute. No English instructions are provided, but I've been using 5-6 drops (one "squirt") on clean skin before applying my other face products.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is just great . Help both with my pores and wrinkles. My skin feels soooo soft. And I am 40+

You Can Really See The Different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אזמין שוב

Very hydrating, doesn't do much else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Claims to control pore size and help balance the skin, but only provides hydration for my skin. Needs a good moisturizer after, will dry you out if you don't top it.

amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best acid i ever tried! thanx🖤

best stuff!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!!!! Everything this product claims to do it does. It's improved my skin. Love it!!!1

Average results after two week use

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The instructions on the box are only in Korean, so I found out from their web site how to use the product. It appears to be quickly absorbed however there is actually more quick drying on the skin itself. After 12 hours when and when in contact with water - there is a film like remains on the face. Will not re-buy.

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 5 days and I already feel the effect my skin is smoother and feels really good

1 2 3