Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily t-zone and do not like anything too heavy. This is light and moisturizing but I sometimes layer another moisturizer on top of this when my skin is feeling dehydrated. This moisturizes the skin without the heavy feel. Good for the hot and humid climate in Singapore.

Very strong Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Note that this should be used as a moisturising serum under other moisturisers. It's very concentrated, and like most hyaluronic serums, it doesn't work on everyone! It can actually make your skin dryer. It does dry me out when used excessively, but I'm keeping it to use it sparingly every now and then, in combination with a good moisturiser. The dropper is very convenient, and the packaging is cute. No English instructions are provided, but I've been using 5-6 drops (one "squirt") on clean skin before applying my other face products.

Very hydrating, doesn't do much else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Claims to control pore size and help balance the skin, but only provides hydration for my skin. Needs a good moisturizer after, will dry you out if you don't top it.

Pores

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Ive been using this product for less than a week and can already see my pores shrinking, its not a big difference but its only been a few days.