Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is just great . Help both with my pores and wrinkles. My skin feels soooo soft. And I am 40+

You Can Really See The Different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אזמין שוב

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam and the Elizavecca Aqua Hyaluronic Acid Water Drop cream! These three together are a match made in heaven! I first use the pore cleansing foam. After drying my face I put about 5 drops of this around my face. Rub around and create an even layer and let it dry. Then use the Acid Water Drop Cream! It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed! My pores look so much nicer after all of this too!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 5 days and I already feel the effect my skin is smoother and feels really good

amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best acid i ever tried! thanx🖤

best stuff!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!!!! Everything this product claims to do it does. It's improved my skin. Love it!!!1

spectacular serum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2018 | Verified Purchase

leaves the skin a little sticky, good serum moisturizes the skin softens, and gives it elasticity, it is my favorite serum only took 1 month using it and the changes have been incredible, I recommend it to the world

Piggin' brilliant

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 20, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Really works to reduce pore size. I used morning and night under moisturiser - a little drop from the handy pipette is all you need.

Great for me

Posted by potiholic on Jan 07, 2018 | Verified Purchase

The highest hiarunon % found in a serum, i don't understand why iherb sais is for minimizing pores. Hialurone acid or salts get a dewy skin, not oily, but not make pores smaller. And this serum in 97% hialuronic salt. The right way to use this potion to get the better results is apply before your personal cream or oil. For example, i have atopic and sensitive skin, so i isually use oils. Serum before, 1-2 minutes later the oil ( or cream ). Is you have oily skin is possible than your moisture lotion be very soft in moisturizing, so if you use the serum before you get a dewy and not oily skin. And soaps, toners and cream should be the potions which can reduce your pores.

I love it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 03, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I am using this product every day and am really liking it! Also started to use it on the head scalp a few times as it was irritated, and the irritation stopped! Very good purchase!

1 2 3