Light moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have an oily t-zone and do not like anything too heavy. This is light and moisturizing but I sometimes layer another moisturizer on top of this when my skin is feeling dehydrated. This moisturizes the skin without the heavy feel. Good for the hot and humid climate in Singapore.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is just great . Help both with my pores and wrinkles. My skin feels soooo soft. And I am 40+

Complaining

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I didn't received my order or my money!!!

Very strong Hyaluronic Acid

Posted by odalol on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Note that this should be used as a moisturising serum under other moisturisers. It's very concentrated, and like most hyaluronic serums, it doesn't work on everyone! It can actually make your skin dryer. It does dry me out when used excessively, but I'm keeping it to use it sparingly every now and then, in combination with a good moisturiser. The dropper is very convenient, and the packaging is cute. No English instructions are provided, but I've been using 5-6 drops (one "squirt") on clean skin before applying my other face products.

Very hydrating, doesn't do much else.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Claims to control pore size and help balance the skin, but only provides hydration for my skin. Needs a good moisturizer after, will dry you out if you don't top it.

You Can Really See The Different

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

אזמין שוב

Excellent

Posted by CLICK HERE for favorites on Nov 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I pair this with the Elizavecca Milky Piggy Elastic Pore Cleansing Foam and the Elizavecca Aqua Hyaluronic Acid Water Drop cream! These three together are a match made in heaven! I first use the pore cleansing foam. After drying my face I put about 5 drops of this around my face. Rub around and create an even layer and let it dry. Then use the Acid Water Drop Cream! It leaves my skin feeling cool and refreshed! My pores look so much nicer after all of this too!

Great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this for 5 days and I already feel the effect my skin is smoother and feels really good

amazing!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

best acid i ever tried! thanx🖤

best stuff!!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Fantastic!!!!! Everything this product claims to do it does. It's improved my skin. Love it!!!1

1 2 3 4