My baby ate it heartily as well!

Posted by shoppingmama on Jan 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

What a hugely hearty four bean feast! I buy a lot of baby food and have seen my fair share of vegetable or fruit combination and find this a great new recipe to try on my baby and I am right! It's savoury, a nice difference from what he usually tastes. My baby loves this! His eyes widened upon first taste. I would buy this again. Great combination of beans. It's a little textured, good since he's 7 months now. Highly worth a try! >>>>>>> Click on my iHerb review page link above to read the rest of my product reviews. I use each and everyone of the iHerb products I bought and take time to review it properly. You can read more about other baby, bath, beauty and health items that I bought from iHerb. >>>>>>> Please click "Yes" if you found my review helpful. Thanks a lot!

Huge Hit!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My 8mo old won't open her mouth for much but she devours this! It's definitely not for everyone, especially babies who are used to sweet foods. My daughter doesn't like fruit (she goes for rice and squash and more savory foods). I don't find this particularly tasty but she loves it, so I'm happy!

Great ingredients

Posted by Savvymamasg on May 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good for when you and baby are on the go. Taste nice and baby likes it.

Awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My 8.5 month old loves this warmed up. It's very hearty and not overly tomato-flavored. She usually doesn't like anything tomato-based but this was so mild and the textures were great. I tried it myself and it was delicious!

My picky eater

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter didnt like it. Sigh..im sooo sad. I was really hopeful she'll love it since i liked the taste. It's so hard to feed her.