NICE TASTE

Posted by sonlyk on December 11 2012 | Verified Purchase

This finger food has a wonderful taste and my son loves it. He prefer them instead of his food. I strongly recommend it. It was better than any other that I have tasted

yuck

Posted by eathealthy on April 18 2013 | Verified Purchase

The box says that these mini cereal bars are great for babies over 12 months old but they aren't. They are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. We tried the apricot carrot ones as well and they were gross too! If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Tasty and practical snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 12 2016 | Verified Purchase

My 2,5 years old daughter loves these strawberry bars! The best thing about these bars is that they do not contain refined sugars. Moreover, they are free for preservatives and concentrated juices. And they are organic :)! There should be more products like this one in the regular grocery stores here in Norway!

My baby loves this

Posted by supernova on December 3 2014 | Verified Purchase

I tried it myself, and it's really tasty. No nasty additives or added sugar - that's Ella's Kitchen for you. I love their products mainly because of this.

Unsuitable as a toddler snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on September 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is very hard, too hard for toddlers to chew on. My toddler refuses to eat it because the texture is like stale thick toast and it is also too dense. Disappointed. The only way she eats it is if I crumble it into her cereal.

Nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 18 2015 | Verified Purchase

My boy likes getting these. Being a bit hard is good as it takes longer for him to finish and is less likely to come and ask for another one a minute later

Baby loves the packaging but not the taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 6 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son loves the drama of opening something inside a package and its great to hold and bite. He is very excited with his arms and legs rapidly moving when I am unwrapping it. However, he immediately spits out after taking the first bite.

great snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 31 2018 | Verified Purchase

healthy and yummy

My 7 year old loves these!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 8 2018 | Verified Purchase

I get these shipped to Australia for lunchboxes - he loves them

Healthy snack for little ones

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 1 2018 | Verified Purchase

My daughter, who is now 5 years old, has been eating these since she could chew and she STILL loves them. Sometimes Apples + Strawberries is her favorite flavor, other times Mangoes + Carrots is her favorite. These are a great snacking alternative than cookies, crackers or chips!

1 2 3