Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Being hard means it takes my boy longer to get through and less likely to come back for more so soon. He still loves to get one

Yumyum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My son did not like theese, but I loved them! Great for a busy day at work and as a snack between meals!

chewy but good

Posted by kookynooky on Jun 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Found this product rather chewy and hard for a toddler with barely 8 teeth. May be more suited to one who has their back molars in as it needed a good grind prior to swallowing. Was a little on the dry side too. Will try again in a few months when more teeth have come in.

Too hard

Posted by Luddil on Sep 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These bars are harder than cereal bars for adults. They are supposed to be for 1+ year olds. Seriously? They do not dissolve easy in the mouth, can easily choke on a piece. Very disappointed. ** Check my profile for more reviews :) **

yuck

Posted by eathealthy on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These cereal bars are hard and tasteless, don't waste your money. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

My Daughter loves these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Ella's Kitchen products are amazing, but the Nibbly Fingers are the best. I've been buying these for my daughter since she was about a year old and now she's almost three and still loves them. It's much better and healthier than any other cookie out there.https://secure.iherb.com/i/ui/stars/star_s_full.png

Nam!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Jenta mi digger disse, synd de ikke selges i Norge også:) En favoritt her i huset!

Tot Loved This

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

No idea why there are so many reviews about it being hard. It isn't as crumbly as some others but it certainly wasnt rock hard. My 20mo love these and the other flavours.

...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

personally, for me, they were not tasty but the child liked

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Although this is supposed to be for babies but I carry this around in my back pack all the time. When I feel hungry, I'll just take a small pack to eat. It is not high in calories so not needing to worry about gaining weight. It is soft and delicious.

1 2