tastes like justice

Posted by alloriginal on May 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

we use an awful lot of Emergen-C in our house, which is probably why we are so darned healthy. I take one to work every day and sip it over several hours; my wife and daughter each have one as soon as they return home from work. If we feel an illness coming on, we'll use repeat doses until the bug has been conquered. Great stuff! This is my daughter's favorite flavor, so I try to keep some around the house at all times. You MUST try Emergen-C...you simply must. I believe that nutritional supplements saved my life. I've tried a lot of products, and I know what works and what doesn't. My reviews are honest, straighforward, and based on my experience. Read my other reviews to quickly learn from my three decades of research and experimentation.

Good flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter really likes this flavor of Emergen-C. It's a good way to get some extra vitamin C in her if she feels like she is getting sick or having trouble with allergies.

Vit C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Best vitamin C I've bought. It helps on my bowel too. Strongly recommend this product.

Use as Sport Beverage

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I shook one pack in a 500ml bottle of mineral water. It became a sport drink which acted like Lucozade. I used it when doing work-outs and I felt energetic immediately after consumption. An affordable and reliable source of energy!

Emergen C - Great taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great tasting vitamin C. I usually mix this with Neocell Super Collagen

Great flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best tasting Emergen-C drinks. I also like Raspberry and Cranberry Pomegranate. An easy way to take supplements, energizing, too.

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 06, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use daily & is one of the best antioxidants I have found.

disappointed

Posted by wicked72 on May 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The product is ok. The price is much much higher (+25%!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) as last time!!! I wont order it again!

Emergen-C, 1000 mg Vitamin C, Acai Berry

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 15, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this product for over 5 years now and swear by it. It helps my energy levels through the day and extra support for my vitamin C intake.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase