Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I start my days off with these, LOVE THEM! They kick-start my day amazingly. Also greatly help with hangovers, haha. I definitely recommend these. Oh, also they task great as well. I definitely prefer the orange flavor.

Love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2018 | Verified Purchase

Helps me through the winter :)

Must Have

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2018 | Verified Purchase

For trip, business trips Better price than other drugstores

I LOVE THE PRODUCT!

Posted by iHerbLover on Oct 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good, I found after a few days of using them I had a lot more energy. I am very happy with this product, I love the taste. I take two packets a day, I have one packet in my morning smoothie and the other late afternoon in a glass of cashew or almond milk both are delicious. It's a delicious way to get your vitamin C.. Try this you won't be sorry you will be very happy! I will continue to order this product it's also a great price and with all iHerb products the delivery is very quick I have never had to wait more than three days.

Works wonders for improving my immunity

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have been using Emergen-C for quite a while now. It has always been of extra help whenever I´ve felt I might go down with the flu but it has also been helpful overall as a daily supplement since I have been dealing with my low energy due to my hypothyroidism. So I can recommend it both as an immune booster and to provide you with an extra kick of energy to continue with your day.

Emergen-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's effective and thr taste is fine.

The tasty Super Orange - give you the energy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

My friends all bought this, especially this taste which is not so 'citric' but give you energy after the drink.

Once a day healthy boost.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 26, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Start the day with this Vitamin C, Super Orange sachet, prepared wih measured water to suit your taste. Brilliant !

We've been taking this for over 20 years...great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this product, although its getting a bit pricy. We love this for when we get sick, we just add a bit of echinacea to the fizz and wham it works to help the symptoms go away faster. For energy and people who don't like to drink water, it's great!

Hei