We Love Emergen-C

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 28 2011 | Verified Purchase

My Family uses this to get a bit more energy on those long days, much better than the caffie drinks. Helps us keep colds and the flu stuff at Bay. Our Fav flavors are Tropical, Tangerine and Lemon Lime. Also a good way to get extra water in my guys. They just do not drink enough Water. We have been using this for over 15 Yrs.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on August 15 2011 | Verified Purchase

I love Emergen-C. Every time I start to get a cold I take four or five packets a day and it seems to get rid of it every time. I also find that emergen-c gives me a boost of energy when I'm feeling sluggish. I will definitely continue to buy this, and the price is right at I-Herb too.

I Love the Taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite tasting Emergen-C flavor!

Power of C

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 2 2011 | Verified Purchase

First of all, yet again I am amazed by the speed of delivery. I am in the UK and I get things quicker from iherb in the USA than products I order by mail here! Alacer is the premium provider of REAL Vitamin C. This product has the mysterious ability to lower my blood pressure. Perhaps it's correcting a sodium/pottasium balance of mine. Oh well, I take the benefit.

So Tropical!

Posted by iHerb Customer on October 25 2009 | Verified Purchase

Tastes really good!!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Not fan of this Tropical flavor, but in general it does the job. I prefer other flavors

love it

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 20 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is my favorite ~~

tropical

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 9 2014 | Verified Purchase

my all time favourite, the best

Emegen-C Order

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 28 2013 | Verified Purchase

Very Good and awesome product. The Tropical flavor is taste good and will add energy in your body esp if you have flu. Fast delivery from US to Singapore. I will recommend to use this Emergen-C vitamins. More Power to your company. Tnx.

my favorite flavor!

Posted by iHerb Customer on June 3 2012 | Verified Purchase

I always have a packet with me. Great product!!!!

1 2 3