Amazing !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Bought one bar of this. Tried it last night. Best chocolate Ive ever eaten (and I eat chocolate most nights). It is so dark and the caramel is delicious. Wish I had ordered a lot more. Ive hidden the rest of the bar from the family :-)

I really like it, thanks!

Posted by Naderron on Jun 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I really like it, thanks!

Good chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Gave it just 4 stars because the caramel in the middle was such a small amount. Really tasty though! Enjoyed it immensely. High quality chocolate.

yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2018 | Verified Purchase

I liked it a lot

Best chocolate EVER!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I kind of regret buying this chocolate only because it's so amazing that it's addictive!!! It's not overly sweet, and the caramel inside of each square is like a little taste of Heaven. Just one or two squares make the perfect after-meal treat to top things off.

i loooove these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

There was so much caramel in them! Loved the little details on the back where they discussed the endangered animal facts. There were also bits of sea salt on the top which went really well with the caramel. Use WAN 3-7-0-7 (no dashes and no space between) for five percent off your next purchase

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Perfect amount of caramel and chocolate. Delicious.

my favorite

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like this dark, high quality chocolate very much. The melty caramel in the center, mixed with a flavour of tasty sea salt, is such a nice treat!!

I'm not usually a fan of dark chocolate, but this is good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Dark chocolate is usually too bitter. This isn't overly sweet, but it is smooth. I recommend it, but sadly can't buy it again, as it's non-vegan.

Tasty dark chocolate with rich filling

Posted by beemoth on Jan 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

It's one of the best chocolates I've ever eaten. But the filling is liquid and too rich, not for everyone's taste. I ate it with black tea and it was awesome experience.

1 2