I wasn't able to share..

Posted by EirikCor on April 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

So there i was, home alone with a chocolate. I ate it before my girlfriend got home. Thats all i remember after the beating.

Love Endangered Species Chocolate!

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 24 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am always looking for the perfect combination of healthy and flavorful and Endangered Species is it! I have tried several brands of healthy dark chocolate and this continues to beat them all for me. This bar is not loaded with sugar, yet it is not bitter. It is smooth and contains delicious blueberries in every bite. Try Endangered Species in any flavor you think you will like and I do not believe you will be disappointed!

I did not like

Posted by FataMorgana on June 13 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm sorry, but the taste of chocolate I did not like. Despite the fact that the content of cocoa in it very much.

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I liked it

Posted by NataliyaKvitka on July 26 2012 | Verified Purchase

Blueberries are good for eyes, so I ordered this. Chocolate is a bit too bitter, but otherwise it's nice. // Заказываю все с черникой, из-за пользы для глаз. Шоколад немного горьковат, но в целом неплохой.

Must buy, great taste!

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 15 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love Endangered Species Chocolate! if you are looking for chocolate with great taste, but still not packed with calories, buy these! Ive seen that some people have been receiving the chocolate in destroyed packages and that it tasted ''old''. Mine were perfect, and again, the taste is awesome, personally I am not really a huge fan of dark chocolate, its always too bitter for me, but this company actually made them taste sweeter... so great for us with a sweet tooth :)! This blue chocolate is not packed with blueberries, but I don't really find that a problem since its pretty good, the others, like the one with raspberries is REALLY full with them :)

Very yummy

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 30 2012 | Verified Purchase

I agree with most of comments - there could be more blueberries. However, I really enjoyed this chocolate, it's really tasty with a nice hint of blueberries.

tasty and sustainable

Posted by 5lanvianvil on May 26 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cons: blueberries are really small. As a result, its fruity flavor is not as intense as I’d hoped. Pros: tasty dark chocolate, which is slightly sweet and not too bitter. It has the non GMO seal and is a sustainable choice (the purchase helps secure a better life for farmers, workers and wildlife). I really like animals, so I appreciate the fact that this brand makes an effort to protect wildlife. In addition, each chocolate bar provides interesting information regarding one endangered animal, in this case about the green sea turtle.

Posted by HildeK on July 8 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good, dark and smooth chocolate. Not to sweet. Would prefer if it was a bit more berries in it, but it is really nice. The company policy also makes this a good gift for people interested in animals and environmental causes.

my favorite chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

my favorite chocolate. it's organic, tastes great.

Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries, 3 oz (85 g) Endangered Species Chocolate, Dark Chocolate with Blueberries

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 20 2018 | Verified Purchase