Soy lecithin makes the taste artificial

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Soy lecithin makes the taste artificial. I love the cause, but I wish they didn’t add soy.

Everything is beautiful, BUT...

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 9 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very tasty, fine shape, arrived fast. But their product doesn't organic :( Natura, vegan, gluten-free is good, but the same products we have a lot domestically. They care about animals, that's fine. I wish they take care a little more about people, who eat their chocolate. If you are looking for healthy (organic) chocolate, you can find here in iHerb site (see my review).

Just Ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 4 2017 | Verified Purchase

Taste just OK not my favorite

Wouldn't buy it again

Posted by LizaS on July 23 2017 | Verified Purchase

I bought this chocolate because it's for very good and important goal, but I have to say that the taste of it was very plain. I don't think I would buy it again.

Good stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 27 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not the best stuff I tasted, but a good substitute when your brand is sold out.

Not nice

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21 2015 | Verified Purchase

I rated 3 but i'd rate 1, it's because i loathe 88% chocolate, this was no exception, I have no idea how i overlooked 88, it must have been my mistake, ew! So horrible i had to give it to my mum and she liked it so I give it a 3. the packaging was a delight however and I believe in the brand values.