Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I use it in so many cakes and it doing it is job perfectly.

This works.

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Ener-G egg replacer works in my recipes to replace eggs.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Use it in cooking, works as it should I guess

works as well as eggs

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

this stuff is awesome. no need to force chickens to sit in a cage all their lives for you to bake or cook with egg. plus, this box of powder lasts a looooooong time! maybe a year! so many "eggs." of course, zero cholesterol. please give it a try!

Best egg replacer powder

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have been using this egg replacer powder ever since finding out I have an egg intolerance back in 2006. I also replace eggs with flax or chia among other things, but when the results are critical, this is my go-to egg replacer. I've even made quiche using it instead of all those eggs, and it tastes great! (Look for the recipe on the back of the box.)

Works fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

It does work with our first recipe. The good thing it has only 15 Calories per serving while a boiled egg has approximately 78 Calories.

works well as egg substitute

Posted by bbchris on Feb 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I buy this to reduce egg consumption in our baking needs as organic free-range eggs are so expensive and we're always baking in this household :)

welcome alternative

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Being allergic to eggs, was happy to find an alternative to use in my meatloafs. Been using this product 4-5 years now. Egg replacer coupled with some almond or hazelnut or flax meal provides a nice, moist texture to mymeatloafs.

This product has great features for vegans. Very good replacement for eggs.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I already use this product for 4 years and never disappointed. It's make vegans life very easy.

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Really egg replacer.cooked zucchini pancakes with it,normally even with egg they were not very strong,but with egg replacer texture was better. The only complication is that you have to prepare the mix before you add it into the plate you cook in.

1 2