Okay replacement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tastes pretty much like cheap normal cookies. They were okay, very sweet, and somewhat crumbled when they arrived. Don't think I will reorder, as there is a lot of tastier alternatives.

Delish!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I'm a fan of Enjoy Life chocolate chips so I was excited to try some of their other products. Unfortunately they arrived with about half of them broken into tiny pieces, but that didn't stop me from eating every last morsel in the box! These cookies were absolutely delicious - light and airy, with an almost malted flavor.

These are terrific

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Our favorite gf choc chip cookie that is not homemade!

Great product, not so great Shipping!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My son loves these cookies 5 STARS, they are the only ones he will eat that are nut + gluten free. He has allergies and issues with gluten. Unfortunately I can't give Iherb 5 stars, I have ordered these cookies several times from them, usually 12 - 16 boxes at a time. The problem is because the cookies are not more securely packaged we end up with a couple of boxes where the cookies are smashed to pieces. This is an issue for my son. I originally was ordering this through Amazon, but there were so many complaints about breakage, Amazon suspended the product. I do intend to email iherb as well about this issue and see what they have to say. Like I said earlier it is a 5 STAR product for us, I just hope they begin to package it more cautiously in the future!

The best!

Posted by Iceland on May 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

The best chocolate chip cookies I have ever tasted. The hole family loves them! Will buy them again and again.

Amazing taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

such a perfect cookie

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Can't stop eating these! Need to buy 100 more

Love this cookies crazy

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I don't have much choice for snack because I have allergy on gluten, wheat, eggs, casein, say, almonds, milk and milk products...this one is free from all of them. That's why I can have it whenever I want. Also, the taste is delicious, biscuit is crunchy and chocolate is yum. I have many boxes in my drawer of office and home.

Yum!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are such great tasting choc chip cookies - I love them! And they have a good amount of chocolate chips in them!

Super duper yummy!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I freaking love these! I'm trying to stay away from gluten because I get a lot of pain in my stomach. I tried these today and I was like "What? Are these really non allergic?" They are crispy, have an awesome taste and absolutley NO chemical og nasty aftertaste. Even cookies with flour have an wierd after taste, but not these! Lovelovelove Only thing I hate is that I ate them all during a day... Haha and I'm no cookie monster! :P Will repurchase!

1 2 3