Stayed in shape while cooking, but they are extreamly sweet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My family love the Mega Chunks and all the other Enjoy Life Foods choc chips. They stayed in shape while cooking in zucchini cup cakes. They are actually way to sweet for me as I am very sensitive to sugars so I can not eat these ones but I found that I can tolerate a couple of "Enjoy Life Foods, Regular Size Morsels, Dark Chocolate" as they have less sugar (see below). I have given 4/5 stars because I believe the "semi-sweet" should have less sugar than they currently do. I find the comparison below odd, when both bags marked "Semi-Sweet" have more sugar than the dark choc morsels which is not marked as semi-sweet. but dark choc usually has less sugar than normal. Enjoy Life Foods, Mega Chunks, Semi-Sweet Chocolate = 7g sugar per 1 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Foods, Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate = 7g sugar per 1 Tbsp. Enjoy Life Foods, Regular Size Morsels, Dark Chocolate = 5g sugar per 1 Tbsp.

great taste but its arrive out of shape

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am sad because it was look as it is melted and refreeze . I receive one hard bar instead of chocolate chunks

The best vegan chocolate chunks for baking!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Enjoy Life make the best vegan chocolate chips for baking cookies, muffins, brownies, mug cakes and anything else you can think of. What makes these unique though is that they are semi-sweet chocolate, and not just dark chocolate. Most vegan chocolate is dark by default as it doesn't require the dairy milk content. This is like a vegan alternative to dairy milk chocolate, which is awesome. These are also the perfect size if your recipe requires chopped chocolate or chunks. They aren't too big or too small.

BEST VEGEAN CHOC CHIPS!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Literally the best vegan chocolate chips I've found on the market! Can't buy them too often cause I get way too excited and put them in everything!

great size & flavor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I like the taste of these better than the dark chocolate morsels. They are better to snack on than the morsels as well, due to their size...

Just what I needed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I used these morsels to make a paleo cookie and it taste great with no gluten added.

Really Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing to use in baking, my son loves these and I have re-ordered many to keep on hand for the next time I bake! :)

best choc chunks for baking

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

these mega chunks are perfect for melting, baking and eating on their own. they hold their shape when baked and taste delicious. enjoy life is my go-to brand for allergy friendly chocolate!

My go to snack

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 30, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great for baking or throwing into a trail mix when you're on the go. Great taste and flavor!

Delicious