Perfection

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 3 2016 | Verified Purchase

Great dark taste without all the muck, perfect for my coconut pancakes, hits the spot

the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 2 2016 | Verified Purchase

It's my favorite for baking cupcakes or pancakes I recommend it so much. مرررررره لذيذ واستخدمته فالطبخ اعطى طعم ولا الذ

Great baking chocolate

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 14 2015 | Verified Purchase

Love all the enjoy life products. They are amazing in all my baking needs.

Great chocolate chips

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 10 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love that it is allergen free and so tasty. In fact, it is my favourite brand of chocolate chips, much better than the traditional ones with milk. Highly recommended.

Fantastic. Holds up in cooking. Less sugar than the other Enjoy Life "Semi-Sweet" Chocolate chips.

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 17 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have tried all three Enjoy Life choc chips: Enjoy Life Foods, Mega Chunks, Semi-Sweet Chocolate = 7g sugar per 1 Tbsp.** Enjoy Life Foods, Mini Chips, Semi-Sweet Chocolate = 7g sugar per 1 Tbsp.** Enjoy Life Foods, Regular Size Morsels, Dark Chocolate = 5g sugar per 1 Tbsp. ** As you can see these dark choc morsels contain less sugar than both the same brands "semi-sweet" choc chips and boy you can taste it. I can not eat the other two a I am sensitive to sugar, but I can eat tiny amounts of these, so I put them in my home made carob vegan ice-cream or gluten free vegan cakes/muffins. Although it would be great if they made a version of these using agave or coconut sugar rather than cane sugar.

Yum

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 5 2014 | Verified Purchase

Great baking chocolate and tastes delicious!

horrible! regret to order

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 15 2014 | Verified Purchase

i received this melted and different colors ,,,,,, not all chocolate are dark!! i throw it away .. waste of money .. ولون الشوكولاتة متغير جاني ذايب وطعمه غير مقبول ابدا ومعفوس على بعضه

Delicious

Posted by iHerb Customer on February 26 2018 | Verified Purchase

Delicious, not too sweet, just perfect to add to any mix, I also have it just like a Choco snack..

very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on January 7 2018 | Verified Purchase

Adds it to cakes, very tasty

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on December 18 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works well in anything you're making. I'm glad there's a dairy free option for chocolate chips.

1 2 3 4